Few simple questions about FBCA and bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few simple questions about FBCA and bots

I've installed the latest version of the FBCA Frogbot modification, first the 0.92KT version from this site, then I installed v1.02 (from the author's) site.

Everything seems to be working fine. I've figured out to play bots just in DM, plus CA teamplay with bots. However, I do have 2 issues that I can't seem to fix.

- When playing CA teamplay, no one can be killed. The armor goes to 0, but the health remains at 100. It's like practice mode. The damage variable is enabled.

- Sometimes I get a message saying I don't have Admin priviledges. The message is random, but the only way to get around it is exit out and restart. Reading through the FBCA docs, I don't see anything about Admin mode. I figure it's got something to do with CA, but can't see to find anything online about it.

Any ideas?

PS - For those that are interested, the reason I'm trying so hard to get the FBCA with Frogbots working is because of Trinca's map support work. The number of popular maps supported is well into the hundreds.
    Last edited by Brimstone; 01-11-2007, 08:46 PM.

Nevermind....I'm an idiot. The problems lies with trying to run QW code in NQ clients.

Comment

bit pointless these ca bots
      i can beat (skill 20) them like 50-0 in ten minutes, but if one ever gets shaft im fucked.. zzz hardly realistic, i dont play against humans with 70-80% shaft aim.....
      Yet I still beat you more easily than a hammer can beat a fresh batch of Rowntree's fruit jelly.
      The 300pingGOD ( july '98 )

Comment

Working...
      X