nvidia 7600 go help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvidia 7600 go help

i have a nvidia 7600 go card. when i had hp software, it let me choose whether i wanted AA on or not. i forced it off and got like 300 fps. there is no choice since all i have is drivers and not the software that comes with my comp. how can i force q to turn off AA? it caps me at my monitor refresh rate which is obv 60 since im using the lappy lcd. im using glpro 3.5

can anyone help?

Download the full driver install package for the Nvidia Geforce Go 7 for Notebook at http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Then it will give the option again.

Comment

eieio is getting advice from kimp
      Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

some people need AA and some people need to drink more! ill tell you what they always tell me RTFM

Comment

i meant v_synch btw, not AA

Comment

you never SS your shit
            Originally posted by Baker
            Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Control Panel> Display Properties> Settings[TAB]> Advanced> [your card][TAB]>Performance and Quality Settings> Select Vertical Synch under settings and untick apllication controlled, move slider to off.
              Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

if you dont have it download nvidia control panel obviously for your card.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                  you never SS your shit
                  screenshot of my shit is below:

Screenshot

Comment

k, here is a real screenshot, not of my shit or anyone elses. there is no option for vsynch on any of the tabs.

Comment

Click on advanced settings at top no?

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                        Click on advanced settings at top no?
                        no, that just has an option to set it back to basic.

now my shit is really fucked up. i changed a setting in the cp. it fucked up quake. i changed it back, but quake screen is still fucked. this is what it looks like now:

Comment

just use proquake 4 geez

Comment

yah.. proquake 4.0 fixers that..

there is also a command line u can put in ur quake that fixes it. dont remember what it is.. but is in the forums some where
                            Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

-no8bit in the cmdline

Comment

Working...
                              X