Difficulty Connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty Connecting

I can not connect to speaknow.quakeone.com. The other servers work, though. WTH?
    SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
    [email protected]
    AIM - EMHof1

thats odd
    i just tried and i can connect
    hope u can fix it
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

try again dread i'll meet you there
      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

I haven't been able to for a while. it attempts but does it very slowly.

Rev, we're at bomber
        SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
        [email protected]
        AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Why Can't I??!

Effess: Reset it or something
          SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
          [email protected]
          AIM - EMHof1

Comment

This is still acting up?
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

What happens if you try to connect to 69.28.220.21 (Speaknow's IP)?
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                What happens if you try to connect to 69.28.220.21 (Speaknow's IP)?
                Same thing...
                It says "Trying" for a minute or so. Then goes to "Still Trying" for a minute or so. Then it goes to patching server address and sits there, and I have to force quit out of quake.
                SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                [email protected]
                AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Working...
                X