Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lets play Coop with tooozday thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talisa
    replied
    just looked it up and apparently thats 2am my time, which is to late for me on a sunday

saturday same time i could do, but sunday its to late for me

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Pacific Standard GMT -8
    Mountain Standard GMT -7
    Central Standard GMT -6
    Eastern Standard GMT -5

Personally, since I know fuck all about Greenwich, prefer to stick to things I know, like PST,MST,CST,and EST.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    hum.. how late would that be gmt? cuz my timezone is gmt+1

Leave a comment:

• DeadTenor
    replied
    If you guys/gals want to commit to a day and time, say Sunday, 9 PM EST to play a couple hours of Kleshik Coop-- any takers?

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    i really dunno... some day she said she had probs in rl, and never heard of her anymore after that

Leave a comment:

• Syluxguy28O3
    replied
    what ever happened to Tuesday anyway?

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    yeah i know kleshik, its really cool, i absolutely love it.

afaik it is a darkplaces only mod cuz of some of the stuff it uses is only supported by DP

i really like this mod myself but i never really found anybody to play it with which is why i didnt play it much. even though its quite a lot of fun for SP too

Leave a comment:

• DeadTenor
    replied
    Details about kleshik coop can be found here.
    Inside3d Forums • View topic - @Dresk: Documentation for Kleshik ?
    Uploaded Files
    Those questions can be answered there.
    The latest build of Kleshik Coop as of December 2012 is 1.21.

69.246.80.59:26000
    If you have the default master server list on the Darkplaces port of Quake, the server should show up as "Wookielove Deadtenor DP Kleshik Coop" or something to that effect.
    Last edited by DeadTenor; 02-15-2013, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Syluxguy28O3
    replied
    lets hear some more about this!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Hi DT
    Looks like fun! However, a couple of questions spring to mind.
    1. Is this mod only for Darkplaces? and
    2. Can you give us some details of your server.

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• DeadTenor
    replied
    Got a kleshik server running and findable on the Darkplaces in game master server list.
    Also: posting a new video of it since I am trying to find new people to play on this cool mod, so for those of you who don't know about it, check it out.
    Link to mod files, alternate links on youtube page.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDnhAgo3Y5E]Kleshik Coop mod for Quake Darkplaces[/ame]
    Last edited by DeadTenor; 02-15-2013, 11:10 AM. Reason: added link

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by splitterface View Post
    @forestman
    its easy as pie. just copy the hipnotic and rogue folders from the steam versions to your quake client folder and thats it
    and then start them the same way you'd normally start the missionpacks, like for example 'darplaces.exe -hipnotic'

@tues
    its splitterface, not splinter face

@mindz
    ive never tried RQuake Coop mod myself. but right now kleshik is totally my fave mod for coop.
    oh, i read on the site that Rquake coop based on runequake? i hope it doesnt have all that wacky stuff that runequake has like all kinda weird power-up runes and grappling hook and such? cuz i totally dont like all that kinda stuff in my quake

where could i obtain a copy of the rquake coop files? cuz the links on the official site are dead
    All you need is the maps, and those are availible here : QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection - Quake 1 File Downloads - Coop.RuneQuake:26003 7-Zip

While its a mod, its a server side mod, and its COOP multiplayer ready out of the box, short of downloading those maps.

Runes and Hook and all that riff raff are vote on and or off, but I highly recommend you use the Runes. They are your basic purpose runes and do not subtract from the gameplay. If you try to think RuneQuake COOP and also think Shmack RuneQuake are both in the same hand basket your sadly incorrect. They are far far from the same, and anyones opinion of shmack gameplay can't be applied to RQuake Coop.

If a 2 shamblers from RQuake COOP was turned loose in Shmack , I would definately put my money on the shamblers because they are super beefed up versions of the original Quake. If you thought defeating a normal Q1 shambler is tough well prepare to be raped by the RQuake Coop version.

In the video I was using Double Damage Strength rune, and I was already beefed up / leveld up. Me and Monster totally spanked those Shamblers, but give it a try yourself on the Wolfenstien map (when you spawn on rage.quakeone.com:26003, walk straight to the farthest back row your facing when you spawn and Castle Wolfenstien shambler army is there,waiting to kick your teeth in Doing it at level 1 is almost impossible....
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-15-2012, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tuesday
    replied
    Yeah I downloaded it =D

Do you have like, a IM account or something? We needs to get into games. Together!

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    haha piece of shut
    i hate spellcheckers, they always make a mess, i dont know why anyone would wanna use them

and kleshik you can find here: quaketastic/multiplayer/mods
    you'll need all 5 parts

Leave a comment:

• Tuesday
    replied
    Splitterface

Stupid spell checker.

Yeah, no hooks in coop plox. I want to play QUAKE. not QUACK.

I will also google the mod you posted splitterface.

Also.

Dear OS X

Please stop turning all my bad words into good words, you piece of shut.

Sincerely,

Every Macintosh user.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X