Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lets play Coop with tooozday thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenom
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    RQuake Coop mod, thats all you need. It's awesome

rage.quakeone.com:26003
    ^^ Vouches with Mindz ^^

Ed
    Helms Crow and me were having a blast the other night on this server, very well put together COOP.

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by splitterface View Post
    @forestman
    its easy as pie. just copy the hipnotic and rogue folders from the steam versions to your quake client folder and thats it
    and then start them the same way you'd normally start the missionpacks, like for example 'darplaces.exe -hipnotic'

@tues
    its splitterface, not splinter face

@mindz
    ive never tried RQuake Coop mod myself. but right now kleshik is totally my fave mod for coop.
    oh, i read on the site that Rquake coop based on runequake? i hope it doesnt have all that wacky stuff that runequake has like all kinda weird power-up runes and grappling hook and such? cuz i totally dont like all that kinda stuff in my quake

where could i obtain a copy of the rquake coop files? cuz the links on the official site are dead
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbIzT-J9qS8]Shambler Army RQuake COOP Multiplayer - YouTube[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    @forestman
    its easy as pie. just copy the hipnotic and rogue folders from the steam versions to your quake client folder and thats it
    and then start them the same way you'd normally start the missionpacks, like for example 'darplaces.exe -hipnotic'

@tues
    its splitterface, not splinter face

@mindz
    ive never tried RQuake Coop mod myself. but right now kleshik is totally my fave mod for coop.
    oh, i read on the site that Rquake coop based on runequake? i hope it doesnt have all that wacky stuff that runequake has like all kinda weird power-up runes and grappling hook and such? cuz i totally dont like all that kinda stuff in my quake

where could i obtain a copy of the rquake coop files? cuz the links on the official site are dead
    Last edited by talisa; 05-15-2012, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ForestMan
    replied
    10 euro for both seems cheap.. think itīs pretty mutch 10 dollars.... Can one use different engine on steam version? Or is it pain in the ass to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• Tuesday
    replied
    ^ exactly that, steeeeam =D

Leave a comment:

• Chip
    replied
    Originally posted by ForestMan View Post
    And where would you buy missionpack for quake even if you had money ??
    Probably Steam: About | QuakeWiki

Leave a comment:

• ForestMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuesday View Post

Also, my parents or my sister won't buy me the mission packs and I already spent my moneh.
    And where would you buy missionpack for quake even if you had money ??

Leave a comment:

• metchsteekle
    replied
    s00n FvF

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    RQuake Coop mod, thats all you need. It's awesome

rage.quakeone.com:26003

Leave a comment:

• Tuesday
    started a topic The lets play Coop with tooozday thread!

The lets play Coop with tooozday thread!

I know this will help splinter face and me get in a game together and anyone else. But I needs serious helps. I used dark places at the moment and I know there are a lot of coop mods, including some ones that got PM'd to me.

One of them gives the monsters good looking graphics and the other does stuff to the water only it makes it kinda glitchy.

Also, my parents or my sister won't buy me the mission packs and I already spent my moneh.

I just need some tippers on what popular coop mods for regular quake (the normal maps) are out there and how to go about using them.

My brain hurts.

I'm using OS X 10.7.4 if that helps anybody.
Working...
X