No announcement yet.

Strange origin problem with 3wave skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here is a fully 3D Hud except the numbers but I do not have a 3d number models lying around. I put this together pretty quick so its not beautiful or anything but nice enough.

This is using the in game models a suggestion talisa alluded too so I thought I would go ahead and see how they look. I did not have a single barrel shotgun so I used the V_shot. :/ Its a bit silly but I thought it all looked cool. Using rouhis weapon models for the weapon inventory and talisa's cool SSG and Nailgun I believe the Armor is also rouhis.

At some point i'll put a csqc scratch/ssqc clean source with this stuff implemented for anyone interested in making a 3d HUD.

Comment

I have seen a single barrel sg model around someplace forget where. If I come accross it again will let you know.

Thought u were gonna use the g_ models not the v_ wep models?

Also I thought .modelflags MF_ROTATE would be a neat thing to apply to the weapon and the ammo for a few moments when selected. Though I dont see a provision for it in DP csqc....

but looks good for a start.

Comment

I'm sure more than a few people would find it helpful and fun.

Originally posted by PrimalLove View Post
        At some point i'll put a csqc scratch/ssqc clean source with this stuff implemented for anyone interested in making a 3d HUD.

Comment

that looks awesome! i love it! <3<3<3<3

on the shotgun: ruohis player-model with vweps includes a great shotgun that you could use

and for the axe: perhaps you could use the axe i made for the axeknight in drake?

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...er-ups-hd.html

or you could use the axe which ruohis player-model with vweps includes

but still looks absolutely awesome! can has?
          Last edited by talisa; 02-10-2015, 04:57 AM.
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
          X