COOP ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOP ideas.

There are ideas I think can be cool for coop. Most ideas are from the mmo world:
    - "Team wipes": Players share health.
    - "Rez me please!": you can resucitate your teammate for free, if theres no mobs around
    - "Team Teleport": you can teleport your teammate, if theres no monsters around
    - "Weapons Level": +Use key to get weapons. If you already have a weapon, the weapon is enhanced
    - "Ammo sharing/weapon sharing": you can drop ammo and weapons.

Items:
    - Health Generator: a tiny "flag" that refill your health. You can drop one, every 60 seconds. Is area of effect, and stay 10 seconds. Two flags => double health.

Gameplay enhancements:
    - If you can see your teammate, your shield grow by 1 every 3 seconds.
    - Mosters killed drop runes (that work like the runes mod)

You ought to check out RocketGuy's RQuake Team Cooperative.

Since you are in Europe, you could check it out at flanders.gameserve.org:26001 (NQ).

Really you need 2 players to see all the features, but it has things like "healing keys", the ability to drop ammo, a flashlight and a lot of other things.

^^^ that's the map selector map, you can look around at the map you want to play and go thru the teleporter. It has 50-70 custom maps available for play.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

whoever made the selector map is my Father. but i'd like to see more custom maps available, even if not available on a selector map, even if just voteable, would be awesome. can there ever be anything wrong w/ providing users more options?

Comment

i've been playtesting a few new maps for rquake with rg and orl.. i think rg will put them on in the next update..

Comment

that would make me very happy. ORL's maps (the ones we sometimes play on the servers, if an admin warps) are really awesome, its a shame they are unstable

Comment

Working...
          X