No announcement yet.

Quake 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we go by the start of the game there aren't any knights yet, or by quake "lore" following the manual story, idk i kinda like the idea of qguy smashing emergency glass to get an axe.

As for the RL, well, idk. It's basically a real missile launcher with details stripped away and added vents and a visible rocket, and it's the one i got the best feedback for

Comment

It's been a while, but I found some time to fix up some stuff and put together a trailer for the mod

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60wQD1u4VZg[/ame]

Just got a few things to tweak and once I do I'll have a release

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

the trailer is very well composed. the cmd prompt was a very nice, old-school touch!
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I Really like the grenade launcher and the nailguns.
            Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

Man, how the fuck didn't I hear about this sooner??? This looks like what could be the next Kleshik!!! I know that's not the style you're going for, but the effort to so beautifully include all the mission pack content in one single mod was only ever done in Kleshik as far as I've seen.

When I saw the laser cannon pop up, I was like, shit man, this is gonna be awesome. I don't want to set crazy expectations for me or anybody else, but this is the best I've seen since the death of the SMC.

Apologies if the above didn't make any sense. I usually don't make sense when I see mods like this.
              Steel Sentinels remake project developer since 2012.

Comment

Working...
              X