hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey!

hey guys ive been slammed with work and life in general. just wanted to drop by and say hi to all of my pals here!
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Yo!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I am really curious how this dialogue "-Hey!" "-Yo!" will be extended! *grabs popcorn*

Comment

Wondered where you went, but always saw you on steam so I just assumed you were busy. (When I was actually on steam, which isn't very often to be honest.)
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

is it still a mad house in here? has baker returned? does the pointless bickering continue?
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
            is it still a mad house in here? has baker returned? does the pointless bickering continue?
            no one really feeds what tiny bickering does occur.
            I read and shake my head , and move on. I've lost all desire for negatives in Q1, you (or anyone else for the matter) can have it.

Sometimes seeing someone like Mark try to ask questions about why quake1 is dead or what to do about bringing more players but a few months ago when he took over speaknow went ape-shit abusing the community that presently exists,the people you know,who make the backbone of a netquake community

I see quake games going on all the time now lately at night but I don't bother opening Quake anymore. I'm burnt out,most of what kept me here is gone or ,well,gone.

I see a ghost town,a desire to fix it thats overwhelmed by 'why bother' self admittance to the facts that,we're doomed.

What you see is what you're gonna get... 10-20ish active netquakers and a ton of Darkplaces custom content / Custom single player Q1 maps / That sort of stuff.

bleh
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post

I see quake games going on all the time now lately at night but I don't bother opening Quake anymore. I'm burnt out,most of what kept me here is gone or ,well,gone.

I see a ghost town,a desire to fix it thats overwhelmed by 'why bother' self admittance to the facts that,we're doomed.

bleh
              thats how i feel. it doesn't feel the same as when i was active here. i still love quake, but it just isnt the same as it used to be...so i kinda dropped out. the old guard hath crumbled.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I feel like I came onto the site as it started to really go down, I'm probably going to leave pretty soon since I just don't feel excited about quake when I'm here. Which is a shame, but with all the games I could be playing, with lots of people, actively.

You get my point, but still, I hope for the best with quake.
                twitch
                wew lad

Comment

Hey Sluxman

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  no one really feeds what tiny bickering does occur.
                  I read and shake my head , and move on. I've lost all desire for negatives in Q1, you (or anyone else for the matter) can have it.

Sometimes seeing someone like Mark try to ask questions about why quake1 is dead or what to do about bringing more players but a few months ago when he took over speaknow went ape-shit abusing the community that presently exists,the people you know,who make the backbone of a netquake community

What you see is what you're gonna get... 10-20ish active netquakers and a ton of Darkplaces custom content / Custom single player Q1 maps / That sort of stuff.

bleh
                  Thats why i am out. I wanted to know you all much better and may be some day make a couple rounds q1 DM... but some persons here are... I have no desire after some... have killed my two threads. I have stopped even working on my project about 3 week before(some day i will make it to the end)... The People are the worst animals.

Peace

CU may be some day
                  Last edited by Sza; 12-24-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

thus, the end is here! time to pull out the shovels and start diggin the grave! oh wait, we've been doin that for the past few years!

ill still lurk once in a while, and i wanna say thanks to all the pals i made here. it was fun while it lasted, but it just aint fun anymore. cya round q1!
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Yesterday I connected to the QuakeTX TDM server when I seen Merry Krixmas idling. I connected and alt tabbed for a good while and enjoyed my holiday with my family.

Come back later, end up playing 3 20minute games back to back.I had a blast,the holidays clearly had its hand in a truely enjoyable gaming atmosphere.

4v4's on DM3 , 20minute Games.
                      Game1 ; Loss @ 7frags
                      Game2 ; Loss @ 10frags
                      Game3 ; Win @ 16frags

Then I realized something, Quake1 and Christmas are a tradition. I got Q1 full blown as a present for Christmas when I was 16 and ever since then I've always been on a server,on Christmas day.

I have more found faith in Q1,pretty snazzy gift for the holidays I think.

I'll always be more than lurking haha.

GG

Comment

Working...
                      X