I'm sorry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry...

I have been reading back to my previous posts towards the end of my last period here on this site, there's no excuse for my attitude then and I've realised how I was acting towards people. I am sorry to everyone I offended and I hope we can move on from it.

water under the bridge! welcome back, checked out any new games lately? I'm stuck in BF4 ,enjoying it and waiting on Mantle to be released this month!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

wb Grim

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        water under the bridge! welcome back, checked out any new games lately? I'm stuck in BF4 ,enjoying it and waiting on Mantle to be released this month!
        Thanks . Not many newer games, I got a few games on Steam which are Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Civilisation V and Portal but that's pretty much it. I have ended up hoarding a heck load of old RPG games though, Ultima Underworld, Daggerfall, Stonekeep and Lands of Lore to name a few. Right now I spend most of my time playing Quake Live, Minecraft and Skyrim.

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
        wb Grim
        Thanks .

Comment

I don't know you because I'm pretty much new here, but hey man ;P
          twitch
          wew lad

Comment

I remember you GW. I had you on ignore forever. Back then I thought you were a douche-bag but, my new theory is this community brings out the worst in some people. Myself being one of those people. I'm not saying that is a very good excuse but, by observation it seems to be quite true.

I could give examples, but it would serve to do nothing but defimate people long after the fact with no established gain.

In short, you probably aren't a douche-bag (and neither am I, unless I am).

Welcome back.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

We all reach a point where we quit throwing dirt in the wind and incidentally getting dirt in our fellow Quakers eyes.

Play Quake, Thx
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

No, go away, I can't stand you.

Kidding. As far as I'm concerned, a humble apology is all any person needs to offer to make up for things said. Welcome back to the fun!

Comment

Kidding. As far as I'm concerned, a humble apology is all any person needs to offer to make up for things said. Welcome back to the fun!
                  I totally took for granted that that was your signature and mentally blocked it out. I wonder if anyone else here did that and sill thinks your post is just...

No, go away, I can't stand you.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Thanks everyone .

Comment

wb.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                        I totally took for granted that that was your signature and mentally blocked it out. I wonder if anyone else here did that and sill thinks your post is just...
                        lol i totally thought that for a moment myself too
                        untill i noticed there wasnt any line that normally seperates the post and the persons signature

@grim
                        i unno...
                        you indeed acted like a complete A-hole back then, but i guess we'll see.

if you really left your attitude from back then behind you,
                        we all might be able to be friends and leave the past behind

so, wb
                        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I don't have a signature. I'm too generic and unimportant for one.

Comment

Working...
                          X