Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin

Up by 6 with 11:43 to go. Quite a bit of time remaining but looking real good.

Wonder if Solecord is getting excited.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I was excited, and then depressed

Blah, they blew the game. No way they should have let a 9 point lead go away. Oh well... I'm more of a hockey and football fan anyways

Comment

Yeah, They were up by 9, and then went 4 minutes without scoring. Prior to that based on how they were playing it was hard to see them losing the game.

What a shame.

I don't normally watch basketball either. Just college football.

Making to the finals and beating undefeated Kentucky is still quite an achievement. But still a little sad.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
      X