Atari, Alamogordo New Mexico Landfill, ET cartridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atari, Alamogordo New Mexico Landfill, ET cartridges

Many thanks to MadGypsy for providing a legal link!

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...tml#post157498

Originally posted by MadGypsy
    Atari: Game Over

Make xbox account

watch for free

simple
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-28-2015, 05:29 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

/snip
    /opens trashcan
    /chucks

Thanks again dude.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-28-2015, 05:30 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Atari: Game Over

Make xbox account

watch for free

simple
      Cool beans, I sourced it originally from a less than legal website,and the video hosting website is most definitely not legal. Many thanks for a legal source for everyone to view this fantastic documentary. Any gamer would enjoy this.

Comment

I think it's a scam.
        Atari knew it would suck; enough to even make history.

Maybe, then they thought, "wait what if we reclaim our investor's money by hiding HALF the inventory and then re-FIND it 50 years later and claim prize relics of vintage artifacts!!!!"
        Last edited by R00k; 04-28-2015, 05:31 PM.
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

@crazy link chain to avoid illegal posting

A link is a link, bro. You could have 200 links between you and something illegal, all links in the chain are illegal. I realize that you did a crafty little thing where the links are technically broken if not used properly, but, how is that any different than me linking to a page full of warez links. The link to the warez page doesn't lead to a specific file but I am still trying to provide you with something illegal. Not to mention that the best way to "protect this site" is to simply never try and provide illegal copies of anything to anyone... not even in a pm. Certainly don't advertise in a publicly accessible forum that you distribute illegal content via PM. That is the kind of stuff that will bring the heat down.

Is this documentary even worth the headaches? Of course not. Although I will give you kudos on your lmgtfy trick. That's pretty smart in a conceptual way.

I'm just saying this stuff and have zero ambition to become enemies over it.
          I just wanted to share something that I did not have a legit way to share, so I dressed it up. Thanks again for your legit link, I'm editing the original post and referring inside the post directly to your post.

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
            I think it's a scam.
            Atari new it would suck; enough to even make history.

Maybe, then they thought, "wait what if we reclaim our investor's money by hiding HALF the inventory and then re-FIND it 50 years later and claim prize relics of vintage artifacts!!!!"
            It's not a fucking New Atari r00k. o_O

Comment

Just steal my post and I will delete them all. That way there isn't even a reference to what is wrong with this post in it's original state.

Originally posted by Mindz from the future
              Nah, thing's are gucci just the way they are.
              Edit: well I deleted anyway. You read it already and my delete doesn't break your edit entirely so,...
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-28-2015, 05:39 PM.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

edit:

You have to IMAGINE, back thru that time of it's release, no one gave a shit. It wasnt until RECENTLY that, THAT game has made NEWS as "the worst game"......

so ....
                a. > no one rememberd the game nor cared about nor played it
                b.> 20 years pass
                c.> some ONE shat to the net that ET was the WORST GAME OF ALL TIME
                d.> OMFG!
                e.> SOMeOne FINDS 100+ original cartidges in Mexican Dirt.
                f.> OMFG... lolzville.
                g.> gg.

if your doctor told you there was more protein in the chunks of peanuts in your POOP
                than 3 steaks, would you pick them out and eat em?

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                  Just steal my post and I will delete them all. That way there isn't even a reference to what is wrong with this post in it's original state.
                  Nah, thing's are gucci just the way they are.

Comment

edit:

You have to IMAGINE, back thru that time of it's release, no one gave a shit. It wasnt until RECENTLY that, THAT game has made NEWS as "the worst game"......

so ....
                    a. > no one rememberd the game nor cared about nor played it
                    b.> 20 years pass
                    c.> some ONE shat to the net that ET was the WORST GAME OF ALL TIME
                    d.> OMFG!
                    e.> SOMeOne FINDS 100+ original cartidges in Mexican Dirt.
                    f.> OMFG... lolzville.
                    g.> gg.

Just so you know, Atari did not benefit from shit in this,short of publicity (for what, the Atari 2600?) The last time I read about Atari in the news was dealing with that

If you want to talk about Scam, I know a great youtube channel called Scam School that you would find interesting, Social Engineering at its best to get free beer.

I'm subbed to it, Brian Brushwood should be your hero r00k. Free beer,AND the ability to fool people at the same time. That seems right in your wheel house!

Besides shouldn't you be murdering millions of blades of grass right now,

Comment

i just replied didnt read much the op and not much about your reply, im just saying its funny how someone just happened to find all these cartridges of a game and sell them on ebay now, after the game was labeled "the worst game ever".

and they made it seem like they found some un-released games, and then pop hello ET!

duh!

it's a guy cashing in on trash in mexico.

Comment

i just replied didnt read much the op and not much about your reply, im just saying its funny how someone just happened to find all these cartridges of a game and sell them on ebay now, after the game was labeled "the worst game ever".

and they made it seem like they found some un-released games, and then pop hello ET!

duh!

it's a guy cashing in on trash in mexico.
                        Just watch the damn documentary for fuck sake lol......

I can't in good faith discuss everything wrong with your post and not ruin the damned docu (in some capacity!)

/facepalm

Comment

Free beer, AND the ability to fool people at the same time. That seems right in your wheel house!
                          Lol, I seem to have no clue who likes who on this site, anymore. Look, we are all a bunch off assholes to one degree or another. This isn't about growing as a person and progressing past your inner asshole. It's about accepting that we are all assholes.

If you don't think you are an asshole (@reader) you are probably one of the bigger ones. If you accept that you are an asshole, find it in your heart to accept that everyone else is one too.

I used to hate how confrontational this site is. However, if you rearrange your perception it's a blessing. Where else can you go and be comfortably told with all honesty and understanding what a schmuck "you" are? I have seen (and been) solid members get crushed under a weight of hate here. Sometimes they never come back but, the ones that do it's like "Woah, this mother fucker is fearless." ++respect

...and a whole new level of acceptance is created. In a sense, you have to be beat-in to join the Quakeone gang!!! !! The only fucked up thing is, just cause we are in the same gang, it doesn't mean we are on the same side. Quakeone might be the only gang (metaphorically) that is rivaled by itself, and you can't ever get too comfortable that your boys today will be your boys tomorrow.
                          Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-28-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                            Lol, I seem to have no clue who likes who on this site, anymore. Look, we are all a bunch off assholes to one degree or another. This isn't about growing as a person and progressing past your inner asshole. It's about accepting that we are all assholes.

If you don't think you are an asshole (@reader) you are probably one of the bigger ones. If you accept that you are an asshole, find it in your heart to accept that everyone else is one too.
                            I wasn't bullshitting him,I was dead serious!!!! lol

ScamSchool is legit as fuck bro! I don't like r00k,I love that dude.

Comment

@I love that dude

Pause

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNS6M_E4RuU[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X