Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Lands on Hillary's Face

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMKPCl8bqQs[/ame]
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Of course, flies are attracted to corpses. This one just happens to be up and walking, on a stage, speaking to a nation.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

And then Hillary was a zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by Voros View Post
        And then Hillary was a zombie.

and what is Trump?
        If i was an american, id rather vote for a zombie, than a complete retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Davers View Post
          and what is Trump?
          If i was an american, id rather vote for a zombie, than a complete retard.
          The complete retard doesn't have a recent history of criminal offenses that would get anyone without the last name of Clinton thrown in max security prison, though.

Electing Clinton has all the sense of appointing a serial killer as sheriff. Trump's a dumbass, sure, but Clinton isn't, and that's what's scary. Cold and calculating come to mind.

We have officially entered an age where people with power are immune to the legal system. Sounds like a monarchy all over again. I guess the Revolution was entirely pointless.
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKB92ohXn20"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKB92ohXn20[/ame]

Aniway hillary is even more scary
            the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
              I guess the Revolution was entirely pointless.
              Right after the American Revolution officially ended, there was this thing called the Whiskey Rebellion, and plenty of people said the same thing: that rebelling against the crowns tea taxes and fighting a costly bloody war against the British empire was pointless because the new government levied whiskey taxes which were higher.

As Thomas Jefferson said, "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." However, that figurative liberty tree is on federal land, and the federal government defends it from outsiders, as well as insiders, with the whole of it's military might. The Second Amendment no longer really gives the people the power to prevent government tyranny because our guns will never stop tanks and bombs. If you look at world history in the last 100 years, any revolution is going to require the support and leadership of military officials who have decided to defy orders. And in a lot of places, that's often equated to a military coup which has almost NEVER produced positive results because it usually ends in a military dictatorship.

All the people in this country who claim to be ready to take up arms for the sake of revolution would be far wiser to seek peaceful diplomatic solutions. Another revolution is 95% guaranteed to create unwanted results.

As for the fly on her face...

So non-newsworthy. Not the first time I've ever seen a fly land on a pile of shit.
              Last edited by Focalor; 10-11-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Dutch,
                You are wrong as Trump DOES have criminal charges he is fighting (and many from the past that were paid off). I'd further point out that it is a Republican government, including the FBI head that can't gather enough evidence to convict. Now, either they are totally inept, or there are no conspiracies.

Just food for thought guys. No war wanted here.

Comment

Flies usually land on poop.

Comment

@gdiddy

To be honest, I haven't done enough research to formulate a true opinion. The reason being that I despise both candidates. If there are this many rumors flying around both of them, they clearly have some past secrets that are no good. They both suck.
                    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                      They both suck.
                      Yes. And I can explain it mathematically.
                      2(suck)=everyone(fucked)/4yrs

Comment

Make that a * instead of a /
                        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

I've had some good readings on how the media is framing many issues incorrectly and that leads us to a certain view rather than considering the truths of the issues. After doing some research myself, I find that is very true in many instances.

Comment

What is important to me is the economy. I have no reason to believe Clinton will stimulate the economy. Trump is a businessman and also has a stake in the economy.

I don't know what to expect from a Trump presidency but, I do believe that his claims to boost the economy are the truth. Hillary Clinton has had 30+ years in office. IMO, that is too long for anybody to "serve". It's these lifelong positions that create "Super Politicians" which are above the laws of the very country they claim to serve. I don't care if Hillary is sick, Bill is a rapist, Benghazi, etc... I care that this woman is a "queen". She is predisposed to run this country like a monarchy.

Trump would actually have a hard time fucking this country as hard as Hillary could/will. Putting Trump in office will put the brakes on some of the bullshit going on in this country because you can't drop a square peg in a round hole. Voting Trump is sort of like pushing the government over for a minute and IMO that's exactly what needs to happen.

If you like all the bullshit our government is involved in regarding it's citizens and can't wait for them to fast track the rest of your rights clean out of your life...vote Clinton

If you want to make the government stumble and fumble to regain it's balance... vote Trump. It's not gonna be "business as usual" with this man in office. It can't be. Trump is not a Washington insider, aware of every crime we are involved in and ready to play ball. Even if he turned out to be completely crooked (doubtful) everything gets set back as he gets brought up to speed. If he isn't completely crooked (I believe he is only semi-crooked) the government may never regain it's balance on policies and regulations which hurt the American people.

@semi crooked: I totally believe Trump would make crooked deals. I don't believe those deals would come at the expense of Americans. Maybe he would use his position in office to expand his companies or some such thing. I don't believe he would do that by using "pay-to-play" with dangerous foreign entities. HIllary has already done that and she isn't even the President yet.
                            Last edited by MadGypsy; 10-12-2016, 07:46 AM.
                            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
                            X