i'm so sick of this shit,help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm so sick of this shit,help plz

Anyone else having problems with some ****** ass "Stock Quotes" spam in their POP email? This shit is ridiculous and out of control
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

i got some "Internet Pharmacy" a few weeks ago.

Comment

Try Gmail. Gimme your e-mail and I send an invitation for you.

Comment

I never get spam

Comment

Gmail > everything else.

Alhough I hear the new Yahoo! Mail Beta is pretty damn cool. I have yet to check it out.

Comment

Earthlink has always been great about squashing junk mail.

Comment

Recently i got japanese spam mail in my bulk box and I was afaraid to open it cause of viruses >,<
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Wow, you got owned by....spam? What year are you in?
                "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Me to if you need a Gmail let me know. I love it. No spam.. but no spam in my Yahoo either.. Best thing about Gmail is the chat program built in. I can chat and read mail at the same time. I don't need seperate clients. Can't do file transfers on the damn thing though.
                  www.Net-Tyme.com
                  Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                  Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

I used to use POP mail, but the webmail companies (Gmail, Yahoo, Netscape) do a better job with webmail than POP does, mostly due to automatic spam filtering, so I'm 100% webmail now.

Gmail has a nice feature where you can click "Report this as spam" ... I so rarely get spam with Gmail or Yahoo.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Although I do have a POP account with my ISP, I only use it for spam crap - kinda like what everyone uses a hotmail account for.

The only POP accounts I use are those associated with my own websites. I have Spam Assassin installed on my web server which does a above average job of keep spam out of my inbox. While I still get tons of spam, Spam Assassin flags these messages as spam and it gets directed right to my trash folder in my POP Mail Client as it comes in so I never see it

Comment

I hate netmail services, I already have gmail , and yahoo mail,and hotmail.

my gmail gets no spam at all , I wonder if I can configure gmail into a pop account.
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          I hate netmail services, I already have gmail , and yahoo mail,and hotmail.
                          Give it a chance, it's not as bad as one would think.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          my gmail gets no spam at all , I wonder if I can configure gmail into a pop account.
                          Sure. I've done it before in my Yahoo account. I don't use it anymore seeing I've moved away from it alltogether.

I can't tell you anymore. I don't have this feature enabled. Hope this helps.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

That allows you to get your pop mail?
                            www.Net-Tyme.com
                            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Yes. When I once used it on Yahoo, there would be a button to click on to access it. I don't know about now, but back then it would just dump whatever was in my POP account in Yahoo and I would have to manipulate it from there.

As far as the spam goes, I do not get any at all from either Yahoo or Gmail.

*edit*

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X