Taxes: Freefile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxes: Freefile

If you made less than $52K in 2006, you can file your taxes for free electronically and the online stuff is within a stone throw of being as good as Turbo Tax/Tax Cut and/or any other software.

http://www.irs.gov/app/freeFile/jsp/index.jsp?ck

For anyone who doesn't know about this.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

It's nice. I've used TaxSlayer for two years in a row now. Got it from the same place you posted.

BTW, did you know that the IRS is supposed to be a "temporary" thing?

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
      BTW, did you know that the IRS is supposed to be a "temporary" thing?
      Is supposed to be or was supposed to be?

In a perfect world, there would be a simple national sales tax and no income tax. But in the real world, it is important to have near full employment to keep the crime rate down so that means millions and millions of people need to have otherwise unnecessary jobs because high unemployment = very bad.

I think the United States learned this tactic from Japan. Japan started a full-employment style system in the 1950's (job welfare) and the USA in the 1960's did the opposite (stay at home welfare) and Japan ended up booming and the USA spent 3 decades regretting that severely.

/Sorry about the tangent, hehehe. I love macroeconomics
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

changed the link a bit. Great find.

http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=118986,00.html
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          Is supposed to be or was supposed to be?

I guess it should be was. When the tax man strode into most American lives after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. To raise a war chest, income taxes - once reserved for the rich - were extended to all Americans for the first time in history. The expanded tax was supposed to be temporary, ending with the war, and we all know that Government simply cannot survive without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
            changed the link a bit. Great find.

http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=118986,00.html
            Here's one that you shouldn't forget.

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/artic...=96596,00.html

Comment

Remember those are third party sites you will be redirected to.
              Always becareful when submitting info to third party companies and sites!

Comment

bah , I ran into a road block and said fuck it,my local court house can do it for free and all I do is lazily answer questions when needed

I didnt make enough this year to go back to H&R block, that where I normally go,have been for the past 3-4 years. YO I GOT PEOPLE ! ... rofl
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                X