• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Ho Ho!

Fifteen men on a dead man’s chest
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
    Drink and the devil be done for the rest
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Cant wait for this, I've already got tickets. Balbosa seems like a crazy motherf?cker in this one haha.

*note to Baker , pleaaase for the love of my sanity, make a post in Media forum,make it a sticky, and explain in detail how to imbed youtube video's on the forum's. It's so aggrivating
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-21-2007, 04:45 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Yea, I can't wait to see this one too. The other two were excellent. Seems like anything that Jerry Bruckheimer touches, turns out to be good.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I've had that on MySpace since it came out.. ooohhh la la.. can't wait. !!! Breaking down to see this on the big screen.. Pass the Popcorn please and shut up!!!
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

And dont forget,turn off those fucking cellphones!
        I bet it slaps the records set by Spiderman3 around 2ez. Spiderman3 beat some records previously set by Pirates of the Carribean 2 : Dead Mans Chest , which was a great movie along with the 1st one !!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
        X