Clear All

• The Superfriends

This ...

(18:55:53) Danno: aquaman is so gay
    (18:55:55) Bank: for...religious reasons
    (18:55:55) Danno:
    (18:55:59) Bank: aquaman is teh kicks
    (18:56:03) Bank: as is Batman
    (18:56:27) Danno: Batman has a lil manbitch robin. Aquaman is a pedo with Aquaboy

... reminds me of something.

About how in the Superfriends, Aquaman always is captured and someone has to rescue his sorry azz.

http://www.seanbaby.com/super.htm

That page is well known and has been around a long time, has some hilarious comics making fun of stuff.

And ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ypZ6...ch=the%20state

(I had posted this 2nd link on Singed.net about 2 months ago, but well ... the site is gone so ...)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Aquaman is a sorry excuse for a superhero.

Batman is the best. Nothing beats a hero without super powers and lots of money

Comment

Batman is indeed the best, but Aquaman is better than most give him credit for, he can indeed call upon sharks to beat your ass. And whales to swallow you.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I don't live anywhere near the Ocean so I think I'm covered. I also love Sushi

Comment

Comment

They tried to revamp him to make him cool, but it didn't work, he still isn't cool :d

So do you think those pants or whatever, are those scales or do you think they are feathers?
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
              They tried to revamp him to make him cool, but it didn't work, he still isn't cool :d

So do you think those pants or whatever, are those scales or do you think they are feathers?
              Scales, but seriously, that version of Aquaman was a badass. I hate to say it, but I was a huge fan of the animated "Justice League" while it was on, one of the only cartoons I enjoy. He did all sorts of cool stuff in that one, including having his hand chopped off and replaced with a rusty hook.

But all Aquaman aside, I just realized the most overlooked villian who may just be the best developed. Mr. Freeze.

His story was almost sad...

Comment

Almost sad until his role was given to Arney. GAaaah You Death BatMannnnn

Comment

What a waste of time. Who gives a shit anyway!
                  Chuck

Comment

That's a real cool Mr. Freeze pic, Bank.

And, from what I've heard, Arnuld's role as Batman is no where near as bad as his role as the Governator.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                      What a waste of time. Who gives a shit anyway!
                      Chuck: You never contribute anything to threads, you never have anything of any meaning to say, and you literally serve no purpose. If this is such a waste of time, why the hell are you here?

Comment

Chuck wishes he has a superfriend. I wish I had a superfriend, but I'd end up with Aquaman and wouldn't want to hang out with him.

Then he'd call me and leave me messages whilst I ignore him. I'd have to get pissed drunk and be an bigger ass than I already am around him so he ends up leaving me alone.

Comment

Maybe Chuck is Aquaman?

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                            Maybe Chuck is Aquaman?
                            Yes, the lame Superfriends one, not the cool, bearded/hookhanded one.

Comment

in the newer Justice League cartoons (I'm such a Cartoon whore...I just downloaded 90's Spiderman FOX , all 60+ episodes LOL) anyways...as I was saying in the JL and JLU unlimited newer cartoons , Aquaman's a bad ass to be reckoned with if you dare fuck with him or Atlantis.
                              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                              X