R.I.P. Danny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Danny

I found out a few days ago that Danny (a.k.a. Tourette's Guy) passed away.

Here's the info from tourettesguy.com:

"August 4, 2007

A couple of days ago we received some terrible news about Danny. Late last week Danny passed away.

About a month ago Danny was involved in a bad car accident. He had been out of the hospital for a couple of days staying with a friend when he suffered some medical complications. He unexpectedly passed away in the night.

We here at TourettesGUY.com are deeply saddened by this news as we love Danny. The reality of Danny's death hasn't sunk in yet, even a few days later. It is our burden to share this news with you - the millions of fans who also love Danny

We will miss you Danny!!! May you finally rest in peace.

The Big Admin."

Danny was a great person, and although I never met him in person, I feel like I've lost a good friend.

Danny (Tourette's Guy)
    1964-2007

Who's this guy?

Comment

some poor smuck that made a bunch of assholes rich

Comment

I doubt Danny is dead. His "death" was probably just an easy way of saying "no more Tourette's Guy videos will be made".

Although I find most of his videos very funny, I believe they are all staged, despite what the website says.

Comment

I think it's a good thing he died. He couldn't have been happy.
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

He was pretty happy when he was laughing his ass off about his Ex-Wife's Grandfather walking around the mousetrap aisle of K-mart with his pants down.

Comment

Everyone has thier happy moments. Everyone's watching videos of this guy and laughing at him, and people are using him to get $$. That's not a very happy life.
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Foq, you need to learn that not everyone agrees with you. Just because there are dumb people who laugh at people with disabilities doesn't mean that everyone laughs at the disabled. I respect Danny because he was the first case of Tourettes I've ever seen, and now I have a better understanding of what kinds of things those that suffer from it go though.

I don't laugh at disabled people because I have my own disabilities, and I wouldn't want to be made fun of for what I was born with. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be either.

You need to stop looking at everything as black and white, good and evil, happy and sad.

(Also you insulted me when you criticized one of the countries that my heritage comes from in-game. Just because some people have a bias against that country doesn't mean that the entirety of America thinks they "blow", as you say.)

Comment

Also you insulted me when you criticized one of the countries that my heritage comes from in-game.
                  I'm really curious to know what country is that, now.

PS: I've just watched that second video you posted, Quad... REAL FUNNY!

Comment

Yea, will suck if he's really dead. I posted a tribute on Liveleak to him.
                    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c98_1187152787

Amazed at how many people have heard of him, and how many haven't. Good thread!
                    Chuck

Comment

Working...
                    X