X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports That Suck

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
    ^^ you have no idea wtf you're talking about
    Heheh, dammit ... you caught me. I have never watched a full game of hockey, it bores me to tears ... sorry Although maybe the olympics, but who cares about the olympics anymore?

Basketball also bores to me to tears. And the NFL is somewhat boring to me.

Baseball is boring, but at least you don't have to pay attention unless runners are on base.

College football owns you! I'm sorry that Canada can't play football like normal people. The 55 yard line? wtf is that? The metric system at work or is that 50 yards in Canadian?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Yo-Yoing should be a sport, there are some amazing tricks out there...
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Canada does play american soccer... The rules are better too. They force more throws and less boring runs. So take that Baker, you damn American!

Go BC Lions!

Basketball is not my favorite sport but it's still hella fun to play. My parents got a hoop for my bro and I long ago and I've been playing ever since!

Sports that don't suck!
      Hockey
      Soccer
      Rugby
      Cliff Jumping
      Mountain Biking
      Swimming
      Ski/Boarding
      Sk8Boarding
      Rowing

Comment

Yeah Basketball, Football, and baseball are all boring to me. My favorite sport would have to be Mountain Biking, although I don't really think of it as a sport. Just a recreational activity. I recently got a $200 bike and it is fucking fun as hell to ride the trails. My second favorite is soccer, which I'm actually quite good at, and third is hockey.

Comment

Baseball and Nascar are boring as hell to me.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor
            Baseball and Nascar are boring as hell to me.
            Add Nascar to my "Sports that don't suck" list:d

Comment

The only good sports are Hockey and Football. Everything else sucks. Oh, and Olympic Curling was addictive to watch on TV this year

Comment

American football (and 'canadian football' too, if anyone is counting that) suck. Basketball does too, it's an iffy sport and is no fun to play either. Hockey is good, REAL football is good too although I don't watch it

Comment

Sports that I've played all my life tend to grow on me as my favorite sports (exception: It's very hard to watch other people play baseball and golf)

Comment

Forgot about baseball. Is that still around? It's not even 'real time', I don't think it should qualify as a sport. Although it is kind of fun to play.

bwahaha

Comment

Nascar totally sucks ass. Watching the same damn cars go around and around and around and around and around x92305829509258. The only good part is when there's an accident, but it doesn't happen too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                        Nascar totally sucks ass. Watching the same damn cars go around and around and around and around and around x92305829509258. The only good part is when there's an accident, but it doesn't happen too often.
                        ... (Formula One)

God damn I didn't need you to post that...

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                          Nascar totally sucks ass. Watching the same damn cars go around and around and around and around
                          You know what is worse than watching NASCAR? Playing a NASCAR video game!

I rented one once and played it for about 7 minutes. I'm thinking, wtf?, why would I want to drive straight around a circle a hundred times.

There is a social aspect to NASCAR, I suspect, like baseball where you really don't have to pay attention and can drink and have a "chew" or something. I think the social aspect is what makes it fun for those that like NASCAR.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

In the video games, it is fun to purposely bash into other people. I hate the games where your car can only take a certain amount of damage before it blows up or whatever..

Comment

good save Baker

Comment

Working...
                              X