My Little Sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Sister

A week ago sunday my youngest sister (41 years old) dropped dead from a massive heart attack. She was revived, but had been without oxygen too long. My whole family spent 3 agonizing days at the hospital hoping against hope that somehow she would just "wake up" and be ok. But she had very little brain activity and last wednesday evening I held her hand as they took her off life support.

She had two kids, 23 and 17. She was a wonderful person and her loss has been devastating to my family, especially her two kids.
    Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Chuck
    Chuck

Sorry to hear that Chuck.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Oh Lord. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Wow Chuck, I'm sorry for your loss. I wish there was something else I could say that would make it easier for you and your family.

/peace

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Wow, I'm so sorry Chuck....
          Ez

Comment

Damn dude, I feel for you.

Comment

Thanks for the support. I didn't mean to make everyone depressed. I just don't understand why it happened. She didn't deserve that, neither did her kids or her husband. I don't understand it.
              Chuck

Comment

So sorry to hear that Chuck. The only thing the kids have is they were old enough to know her. Hope they can recover. and you as well.

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                A week ago sunday my youngest sister (41 years old) dropped dead from a massive heart attack. She was revived, but had been without oxygen too long. My whole family spent 3 agonizing days at the hospital hoping against hope that somehow she would just "wake up" and be ok. But she had very little brain activity and last wednesday evening I held her hand as they took her off life support.

She had two kids, 23 and 17. She was a wonderful person and her loss has been devastating to my family, especially her two kids.
                Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Chuck
                www.Net-Tyme.com
                Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

what a wretched thing to happen this time of year...

Comment

god bless you and your family

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

Working...
                    X