Humble request to admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble request to admins

Can my title thing (Death Lord) um......stay that? It looks nice under my name.

i agree, +1 for it to stay

Comment

You've been here since literally QuakeOne.com Day 1 so why not ...
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

As was I, but everytime Quakeone.com in its early phases it continued to have a hiccup,and re-registering at the "Main site" (the one your on now) took the back-seat to the Dev site,which,odd enough,I still cant access. Did the dev site get taken down>???
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          As was I, but everytime Quakeone.com in its early phases it continued to have a hiccup,and re-registering at the "Main site" (the one your on now) took the back-seat to the Dev site,which,odd enough,I still cant access. Did the dev site get taken down>???
          dev hasn't existed since 2008. It's fine. Dev now happens in the forums and Inside3d.com.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I think Mindz was just trying to make himself look l33t by mentioning things that only older members would know.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolv View Post
              I think Mindz was just trying to make himself look l33t by mentioning things that only older members would know.
              Mindz is l33t. I know it. He knows it. Anyone who knows how we got here knows it. This community and this site would have never existed if it were not for Mindzy.

Comment

purp
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

Mindz is superior to Wolverine in every way, doesn't act like a cert'd deuchbag like its goin out of style(at leaast not all the time) and he also doesn't leave games simply because he was about to get his ass handed to him.

Come to think of it Wolv is like the Omicron of 2010 only not as good!

<3 mindz

oh ya and I miss the secret underground society feel of Quake Dev too! lol, except for Y5's constant bitching & moaning
                  Last edited by Phenom; 09-04-2010, 10:38 AM.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Lose? To you? I leave because I get bored.

Mindz doesn't leave. He goes afk to smoke a bowl or do some hardcore drugs. Pretty sure I'd rape Omicron. No question about it.

Anyway, I only act like a douche because:

I'm joking most of the time and I honestly just don't care.

Comment

Anyway, I only act like a douche because:

**Drum Roll for 5 seconds**

I'm joking most of the time and I honestly just don't care.

Comment

That's a pretty long drum roll, dudebrah.

Comment

That's a pretty long drum roll, dudebrah.
                          It heightens the sense of anticipation.

Comment

best thread ive ever started.

and theres no doubt about it, Wolv. you'd own omi. he was good, but not amazing.

Comment

I ended up giving Badaim a custom title he requested for all the work he has done seeing that servers have some administration. I know from experience it is hard to get ahold of server operators and chase them down for admin. It is a lot of work.

Comment

Working...
                              X