Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again?

Ok i can respect the news but this image looks fake

the hand on the boat (lower center) looks overlayed and the hand holding the food looks fake, maybe the reflection of the water??
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

nah the shadows line up.
    What looks fake is there is nobody shown with a weapon trained on the crew. like you know there was.
    WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

Comment

I looked it over and have seen this photo on a news site.. Seems legit.

Comment

i guess the hand isnt touching the boat but was before the boat shifted.

I guess i should move to a deserted island and let the marines feed me.
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Its a fake! But then Arabs are crazy about lamb.

Comment

The picture does look fake.. something is off about the hand on the boat, and the shadows don't seem to reflect what they should..

Comment

ok if it's fake and there are no soliders there, then what are the guys reaching over the side of the ship for? we all agree they look like they are reaching for something they desperately want, like food, right?
              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

I agree - hand on the boat is f'd. I do disagree with R00k though. I don't respect the news. They lie and distort the truth. They're supposed to be the watchdogs, but they're bought and paid for. They're caught in blatant lies all the time, and for producing fake images (such as the Iranian protesters holding up ENGLISH signs). Remember, Hitler said that the media is just "another arm of the government".

Here is what John Swinton has to say about his own organization. He was the former Chief of Staff for the New York Times:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?

We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

And here's a quote from CFR/Trilateral Comission David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
                Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
                our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
                forty years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
                if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
                But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
                world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
                and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
                auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Comment

Why does the far bottom of the boat look invisible? The water looks like it continues through the bottom... usually on a boat you wouldn't see such a clear reflection, from what I've seen being on boats during day time you just see the glare off the water from the sun.. in this case its as if you can see the water through the boat.. if you're not staring directly at it, it looks like normal sun/water glare reflection..

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
                    I agree - hand on the boat is f'd. I do disagree with R00k though. I don't respect the news. They lie and distort the truth. They're supposed to be the watchdogs, but they're bought and paid for. They're caught in blatant lies all the time, and for producing fake images (such as the Iranian protesters holding up ENGLISH signs). Remember, Hitler said that the media is just "another arm of the government".
                    Sigh. I think of the news as the "fake news".

I read that maybe about 10 years ago they discovered that people don't care if the news is "real" or just entertainment garbage.

So all the network news became vapid entertainment garbage for higher ratings.

And the news is now a defacto government mouth piece, because the media did is got lazy and go with the talking points from the two political parties. If both parties are bought and paid for by corporations, their talking points are equally useless and not of substance but to distract.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The hand isn't touching the boat, which is why its shadow isn't where you would expect it. He is ready to hold his own boat off should it become necessary. You can see the shadow of his arm.

Looks legit to me.

Don't go nuts, folks. It might just be a pic of soldiers handing food to seamen.

If you want non-US news, go to aljazeera, they have an English channel too.
                      Scout's Journey
                      Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Where's the reflection of the water? And look at the shadows, they're different from the hands. The hand looks overlayed as well.

Comment

News is for the lower government puppets and cops to get their brain wash on, no offense to any public servants and other people glued to the tube at 6 o'clock.

Tremor and Baker laid it down.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe5gNEiUxMk&]i think so too[/ame]
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Why are those soldiers stealing food from Indians ?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X