OpenOffice.org Convention - June 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenOffice.org Convention - June 11

Some dude getting dressed up for the OpenOffice convention ...

Almost Final Call : Two weeks left! Send in your abstract now.

We have issued our Call for Papers, and are inviting you, the community, to submit abstracts on a range of topics. The deadline is 1 June.

This year, OOoCon will be held in Lyon, France, from 11-13 September. All are welcome. Past conferences have been fun, important, memorable, and have dealt with technical as well as business and social concerns.
    If you live in Europe and are nerd-like, there is a special conference for the OpenOffice.org open source office suite. It looks like they will also help you address your social concerns as well, heh.

http://www.openoffice.org

(Open Office is an excellent and free office suite, I guess I just find it funny they are having a convention ... I guess Microsoft probably does that too, anyways ...)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Mwahaha, I would *hate* to see the kind of people that go there

Comment

Oh gawd I bet they're havving an open office only w/ dongeons and dragons
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

i hear that people who work in an office often watch that show the office

Comment

Working...
        X