Another Funny Picture Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@lohphat
    exactly, couldnt agree more, if you really take offense of someone making fun of your country, you take yourself way to serious
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Not a single comment!? Common! The aliens eat everything but plants! That's funny!
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I'm an American, and IMO, if you get offended when someone pokes fun at your country, you probably take yourself way too seriously
        Or maybe you just aren't "stereo-typical" and don't appreciate people assuming that just because something is low-class that it came from your country. I would recant that statement if I heard people say "Wow, that is totally amazing, it must have come from America." Unfortunately, it is always some embarrassment.

On a side note, when you live in the most heavily armed and powerful nation on Earth, you can eat all the F'n donuts you want.
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-15-2012, 05:09 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          On a side note, when you live in the most heavily armed and powerful nation on Earth, you can eat all the F'n donuts you want.
          funnier than any picture on this thread. and true. winner.
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Ever looked in the 'post your pic' thread? All the negativity towards other persons pictures? Not one comment from me even though im rude and a pure asshole at some points. I just do not condone morons picking on persons by the way they look or from what country they are from. And yea SERIOUSLY i called you a MORON!

Comment

funny shit

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              that's funny shit Gyp

so you like donuts eh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMn0EFhjOFI]Homer eats dough-nutz - YouTube[/ame]

heres the gayest donut video i could find for Panix! (you're gay) & his cats

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POpvjzecd94]Dunkin' Donuts - YouTube[/ame]
              Last edited by Todd Fairfield; 07-16-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by splitterface View Post

right here you never see any donuts. it wasnt even untill a few months ago that i ever even saw a donut in my life, lols

I hope you realise how retarted this sounds I bet one can buy donuts even in Afganistan but in Holland they obviously discovered donuts first in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by ForestMan View Post
                  I hope you realise how retarted this sounds I bet one can buy donuts even in Afganistan but in Holland they obviously discovered donuts first in 2012
                  lolol

KRISPY KREME

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w]Krispy Kreme - The Baddest - YouTube[/ame]
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

wtf? nice vid chris.. lol

Comment

what about the kid playing pocket pool in the donut pic. haha, busted bro.
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Oh
                        WARNING
                        May be too intense for some viewers.
                        Stress Relief Device
                        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                        ---------------------------
                        .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by lohphat View Post
                          The most class ever captured in one image...

German christmas tree, not a tower of donuts.
                          WARNING
                          May be too intense for some viewers.
                          Stress Relief Device
                          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                          ---------------------------
                          .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                            wtf? nice vid chris.. lol
                            wife hates it when I suddenly break out "KRISPY KREEEEEEEEEEEEEME, 2012!"

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVZKFcm0rrA]Drunk Russian Dirty Dancer - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Question:
                                What can be done with Quake ?

Answer:
                                Many crazy things

But saving the best for last:

Recently, they found Quake even during archeological excavation:

Have fun,
                                Seven

Comment

Working...
                                X