No hockey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No hockey?

Have you been following the NHL? From what I understand, the owners talked about having a lock-out but the plan was canceled. The owners and the players are continuing their discussions but I don't know what this means. Does this mean that the NHL season will be shortened? This seems like a deja vu of the NBA.

ps: Vive les Montreal Canadiens.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Fuck 'em; Watch SPHL instead;

http://chronicle.augusta.com/sports/...-league-hockey

According to that article , a vast amount of regular NHL players are abandoning NHL for lower leagues simply because they want to play the damn game. They nixed this entire month of any games. What really sucks is when this stuff happens the fans are the ones left with the shittiest end of the stick.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-30-2012, 01:51 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Ahl ftw!

Comment

Hehe.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

obv bruins all the way.
          Rambo[RuM]
          I support:
          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
          Qrack - Thank You r00k
          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Not a hockey fan by far, but sports player's are over rated and over paid. I'll play football or baseball for a nice $100,000 a year salary. You get HOW many month's off season? give me a break. It's a job, and the job is to play the game. Pretty shitty all these people doing strike's and lock-out's when we got 16% unemployment (meaning 8% of the people gave up looking for work while the other 8% are still in the work force searching for work).

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
              Not a hockey fan by far, but sports player's are over rated and over paid. I'll play football or baseball for a nice $100,000 a year salary. You get HOW many month's off season? give me a break. It's a job, and the job is to play the game. Pretty shitty all these people doing strike's and lock-out's when we got 16% unemployment (meaning 8% of the people gave up looking for work while the other 8% are still in the work force searching for work).
              HEHE,yea. I agree,professional sports is insane when it comes to getting paid. Wonder what the water boys makes in pro sports? HAH!

What about that guy who fetches tennis balls off the court, I bet they could save some money and hire a golden retriever!

Comment

Working...
              X