Got lots of PC games? Or 'Stuff'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got lots of PC games? Or 'Stuff'

Want a better way to manage them? Try using this ObjectDock - Animated Dock for your Shortcuts and Widgets

Enjoy !!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TpvzyqNBo]ObjectDock - YouTube[/ame]

It's customizable to the max with various settings to hide,stay on top,stay behind until the bottom of screen is reached,and its just plain nice.

I like order, so I install games / create shortcut -> stick shortcut in game shortcuts folder -> link to shortcut , so if I ever have to re-add all of my games to the dock I just drag and drop the entire shortcuts folder of games.

If you find this shit useful and end up using it let me know ,and tell your other peoples you know about it
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

i just found this last week. i use it all the time now!
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

i do have a ton of games myself, i have a special folder on my desktop in which i put all links to all my games. this seems like it might be usefull cuz itll eliminate the use for a folder with links.

downloading it right away, im totally gonna give it a try later
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

You'll probably never use a games Folder ever again ,well short of the links/shortcuts folder. That is still very vital
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

been trying it and i really like it

its like having an extra taskbar but without having it visible all the time, and only whenever you need it. put my most-layed games on the dock, and ill totally be using it for those games so i dun need to open my games folder for that ever again

thanx for the link mindz, its a totally sweet program, one of those programs that everyone should have <3
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Glad you like it It's extremely stable,I have yet to break it

Comment

Does it support win98/2k/XP ? =]

I have a couple of thousand games (no pirated).
              Regular One Man Slaughterhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Batty View Post
                Does it support win98/2k/XP ? =]

I have a couple of thousand games (no pirated).
                ●Windows 7/Vista (32/64-bit) or Windows XP (32-bit)●40MB free drive space
                I was brought up to mind my own business so....yea. Don't care if your games are or aren't.

Comment

Working...
                X