Do you believe in aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
    I'm a bit surprised that you come swinging a racism bat against me. I meant it exactly like MH said, but I think your attack comes far out of left field and hence I'm not going to enter that discussion. I'm sorry if I somehow pressed your button.

If you want to intentionally misunderstand what I wrote, it's not my problem.

Apparently it's OK in this community to troll and sling insults left and right, but once you say "stupid whites" even if you're white yourself, it's a deadly sin...

how about some common sense before you unleash the dogs on someone.

Where I come from, lots of kids can no longer keep apart elms and oaks.
    I understand your way of thinking. Like for example people buy their clothes for the most part now days and how many young men and women can claim they know how to stitch,sew,hem,croshay,or know what to do with a modern sewing machine let alone an old style sewing machine with a foot pedal.

or turn an animals hide into a viable peice of keeping you warm clothing, another fine example of shit long lost only to be useful in the even of a collapse what we take for granted.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-29-2012, 11:58 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
    X