Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Album/Shameless plug: Gravity Mako

Hey Quakeone gang!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been here watching from a distance with envious eyes. I miss having time to pitch in and make random things for Quake, life's been pretty busy with lots of work.

The good news is, that the work is fun as hell! I've just finished a new album, this is the first one which I've felt strong enough in to try and sell. It's called Gravity Mako!
    Check it out here!!

Gravity Mako

Its an eight track album filled to the brim with throwback videogame melodies infused with heavy metal inspired guitar solos and blues/jazz progressions. Even though I am charging a fee for it, I'm leaving it in the hands of the prospective buyers as to how much they're willing to pay. You can buy it for as little as a dollar or more if you want to show some love.

Anyways, I'd love if you could help spread the word, give it a listen, and if you like what you hear give it a download! Money's very tight right now and every single purchase will help me to continue making awesome stuff like this.

I'm not sure what Quakeone's position on solicitation is, so if this is against policy I understand and I'll remove this posting. But in the meantime I figure it's worth bringing to your attention. I hope you enjoy what you hear!

Thanks
    -Amon26

It's cool to post.

Comment

Working...
    X