Contact Info for CTF league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Info for CTF league

I'm compiling a list of everyone's contact info, so that everyone is able to get a hold of their teammates. I just started this today and I'm hoping within the next couple of days we can get everyone's together so we can start the league. If you would please either post it here if you don't mind it out in the public, or e-mail it to me at [email protected] I would appreciate it. Lets try and get this done quickly I would like to start the league by next Sunday. Also, what does everyone think about setting two days for league games? Sunday and Wednesday were mentioned as good days. If we could get most of the games played on these two days it would be nice.

[Removed by request: Baker]

Feel free to call or text me at any time. I work from 8:00am to 10:00pm, so I may not reply right away.

Also feel free to email me at work as long as it's kept clean.
    Last edited by Baker; 04-17-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

just have the schedules posted and we wont need to contact anyone. If you are playing then you show up. If your not there then it should be assumed you couldnt make it and to either forfeit or get a sub.

Comment

Crackdog and I discussed which nights should be played. I, myself, am highly against 2 days a week. I simply think that the schedules should be posted, and that the players should talk amongst themslves about which day/night the games will be played. Having them set for 2 days is probably not going to work very well at all.
        uakene.com

Comment

i agree with frenzy. I think we need to get 1 good tourney under our belts. Get things established. Try it with 1 schedule day a week then go from there. If it is needed and wanted then move to 2 days a week.

thanks4yourconsideration

Comment

I'm not saying 1 night a week, lol. I'm saying, games could be played any night of the week
            uakene.com

Comment

Working...
            X