X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update :
    bigfoot.quake1.net:26000

<3

I get destroyed but learn so much from watching others. =PEG= and another player who's name I forgot indirectly taught me a lot on aerowalk the other night for example. xD
    twitch
    wew lad

Comment

Probably Confused/Confy as he seems to have an Aerowalk radar I'm sure at times he is deep in some Swedish forrest somewhere and suddenly after catching a sense of his favourite level he'll stand bolt upright like some sort of an Aerowalk Meerkat and head for the nearest PC

If you want to pick up tips on how the pro's do it then Peg/Pol/Dude/Stalker/Sir Henry are also good examples. As long as it isn't me you're watching you should be fine

Kr's

Monty
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
        Probably Confused/Confy as he seems to have an Aerowalk radar I'm sure at times he is deep in some Swedish forrest somewhere and suddenly after catching a sense of his favourite level he'll stand bolt upright like some sort of an Aerowalk Meerkat and head for the nearest PC

If you want to pick up tips on how the pro's do it then Peg/Pol/Dude/Stalker/Sir Henry are also good examples. As long as it isn't me you're watching you should be fine

Kr's

Monty
        Yeah, Confused.

I saw him doing the NG to RA by throwing a pine up and then jumping through a teleporter to then bunny hop over to red armour and I was like.
        "So that's how you do it."

I felt like this dog the first time I saw it executed.

I won't lie, I was surprised I got over 10 frags on a map I had never played with peg going around.
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
          I feel that your OP is very informative. I just want to point out this section I quoted here, and say that I feel there were much more than 40 people playing NetQuake daily back in 1998. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would say there were over a thousand players playing NetQuake, and probably hundreds of those played DM.
          Yeah, saying there were only 40 people playing NetQuake daily in 1998 is just incredibly wrong. It's nowhere close to accurate and I'm very curious where the OP pulled this number from.

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
            Yeah, Confused.

I saw him doing the NG to RA by throwing a pine up and then jumping through a teleporter to then bunny hop over to red armour and I was like.
            "So that's how you do it."

I felt like this dog the first time I saw it executed....
            Yes I remember that, I was the fourth guy on the server with you standing on the top level by the exit to the wind tunnel when he did this I really ought to demo more of Peg, Pol and Confy's shananigans and share it with the boys and girls here at QuakeOne. It's a pity that Proquake now crashes every time you want to record a demo
            Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
            ...I won't lie, I was surprised I got over 10 frags on a map I had never played with peg going around.
            On the subject of the mighty Peg, you do know that Peg intentionally rarely plays to anything like his full potential, right? I've been playing him for probably 10+ years clocking thousands of hours and I've only ever seen him really crank it up 3 times. I wish I had his talent, and that fact that he does this to encourage others to stay and play and generally have a good time is very admirable IMHO It's kind of fun to cam Peg trying to axe someone to death in the most comedic way possible knowing he has every weapon available and a full pack, health and armour.

What would we do without him

[Peg, this doesn't mean that we're engaged or anything ]

Kind Regards
            Monty
            Last edited by Mr.Burns; 03-07-2014, 01:21 AM.
            Mr.Burns
            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Having a good time with quake is like playing tennis.. one could hit 200mph ace serves all day and win in straight sets.. Or.. one could try to have some fun rallies.. and make it an enjoyable experience for all involved (including the spectators )

Comment

Cake Tennis doesn't count.

*I hate tennis. Let's ban it!
                "If I had all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink" - Sir Henry of Rawlinson End

LastFM - [Noise]

Comment

You know, I could always be wrong, but is possible that Peg could be related to Swiss Toni by any chance?
                  [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ZcwxtHGKc]The Fast Show - Swiss Toni - Napisy PL - YouTube[/ame]
                  My apologies for my momentary slip in my usually high level of decorum, I blame Sir Henry, he brings out the worst in me
                  Mr.Burns

Comment

Bannanas.

Comment

Working...
                    X