QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
      Quit trying to help your butt buddy kimp do this. I AM NOT playing in anything your butt buddy kimp is a part of. Besides is the tourney going to held at chi.crmod.tk?? Because Kimp's banned from all of the other DM servers.

Comment

I must admit kimp, your a persistent douche. You make yet another profile to make this happen, knowing its going to banned tomorrow. Why make admins of quakeone.com waste the time in banning you?. Just stop and leave quake be!!

Comment

ROFL! look at the players signed up, HAHAH well done whoever did that.. LOL

Comment

why would you make a new thread to link to another thread that was started by a banned user that keeps registering new names to get around the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by eieio View Post
              why would you make a new thread to link to another thread that was started by a banned user that keeps registering new names to get around the rules?
              It's a crazy, mixed up world out there... So many unsolved mysteries... but yet, so many good things come out of it...

This is one of those that you can sit back, have fun, and enjoy the ride...on us.

Comment

Saucepan?

Comment

A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men

Comment

I don't really like relish tbqh.

Comment

Heres some quote!! C.S. Lewis Telling us to obey instinct is like telling us to obey 'people.' People say different things: so do instincts. Our instincts are at war... Each instinct, if you listen to it, will claim to be gratified at the expense of the rest. so um...

Comment

the only thing out there in the crazy world is f*ggots and morons. you are 2 of them.

Comment

http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season8/phobia16.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by eieio View Post
                            the only thing out there in the crazy world is f*ggots and morons. you are 2 of them.
                            Your sending me a mixed message here. It could sound like your coming out... However, the froth you produce says something else.

Do you own your words?

Comment

I thought there were only 3 types of people, those who can count and those who cant.
                              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                              X