Quake DM3 Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    Omfg owned,and owned within the rules of quakeone.com. btw grafh, FUCKKKKK YOUUUUU
    that link scarred me for life
    Me too, I'm scared to peek out from covers when I wake up!
    WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
      Mindzex, I thought we already went through this. =( sv_cullentities is set to 0 so that quad and pent can glow through walls and around corners like the old days. The benefits of this are greater than the possibility of a wallh4x0r. Don't let it sour your milk, or ...grapes =)

And, anyway, I'm all on board for a tourney. Hope it can get organized and pulled off.

I have been informed about sv_cullentities "1", the only way a tournament will be hosted is with this set to sv_cullentities "1". So if quaketx can't do that for us, we can vote between hdz and crmod. But I absoultly do not want any potential for cheating on a tournament server.

Comment

I never saw this thread. I'm in.

Seeing Magnus back out of this is not a big surprise. We've all been beating him to a pulp lately.

If kimp isn't in the tournament, we don't need to adjust the server settings for wall hacks. Who the hell would cheat? I'd like to have a better idea of where quad and pent are.

Comment

YES to Tournament.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I swear I used to be better before. Perhaps I should try ProQuake again and see if it changes my play.

Comment

Count me in too
              WARNING
              Stress Relief Device
              ....BANG HEAD HERE....

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                I swear I used to be better before. Perhaps I should try ProQuake again and see if it changes my play.
                Hehehe...
                Sorry Mag I let your strat out of the bag...lmao
                WARNING
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....

Comment

I'm willing to adjust the cullentities to 1 for the tournament if the majority wants it that way. However, I agree with CD - no one even cheats, and I too prefer knowing where quad/pent is located. And, in all seriousness, I doubt kimp *would* cheat because the stakes would be too high. If a team were to allow him to play with them, and he was found to be cheating, the team would be disqualified immediately, or he would be booted from said team and re-do would take place or something along those lines. He's been wanting this tournament as much as anyone and I simply cannot see him risking a disqualification or a ban.

But, as I said, I'd love for the tourney to be held on quaketx, so if we are able to get this thing organized, I have no problem with taking a poll and allowing the players to decide on if they'd prefer sv_cullentities to be set to 1 or 0. Doesn't matter to me. The reason it's set to 0 in the first place is because of community requests.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
                    I'm willing to adjust the cullentities to 1 for the tournament if the majority wants it that way. However, I agree with CD - no one even cheats, and I too prefer knowing where quad/pent is located. And, in all seriousness, I doubt kimp *would* cheat because the stakes would be too high. If a team were to allow him to play with them, and he was found to be cheating, the team would be disqualified immediately, or he would be booted from said team and re-do would take place or something along those lines. He's been wanting this tournament as much as anyone and I simply cannot see him risking a disqualification or a ban.

But, as I said, I'd love for the tourney to be held on quaketx, so if we are able to get this thing organized, I have no problem with taking a poll and allowing the players to decide on if they'd prefer sv_cullentities to be set to 1 or 0. Doesn't matter to me. The reason it's set to 0 in the first place is because of community requests.

Make a poll.

Comment

it is easily solved but not letting kimp play. there will be enough players w/o him and he will cheat and/or ruin the games. enoughs aid.
                      Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
                        [image deleted by Frenzy. Quit posting your trucks in the middle of a discussion. I am only gonna warn you this one time because you know better, banning you is becoming a slight possibility in my head.]
                        ar3 mad b3caus3 v0t3 t0 ban3 trucks fail3d/

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...ucks-vote.html

11-8/ h3h3\

e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
                          ar3 mad b3caus3 v0t3 t0 ban3 trucks fail3d/

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...ucks-vote.html

11-8/ h3h3\

Foq,

Why are you even posting shit in this thread when your not even playing in the tourney, or even a part of this thread?.

All you are is a forum troll that doesn't even play quake.

Comment

0h,but he hosts FvF and other STUFF. =0h=
                            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                              0h,but he hosts FvF and other STUFF. =0h=
                              Ya, he host's an FvF server that nobody play's on and nobody gives a shit about for that matter.
                              He's a kid that has no life, probably no friends, sits alone in his room, smoking his cigars and trolls quakeone.com only to post irrelevant comments and pictures of trucks he finds on google. If your going to be a part of this community foq, then be a part of it and quit just being a troll.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-iB5B2F3tM]YouTube - ‪BIG TRUCK BURNOUT‬‏[/ame]
                                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                                X