Down With the Clown: Interview with Violent J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down With the Clown: Interview with Violent J

Violent J, without question, is one of the most influential celebrities/musicians/athletes in the world. Whenever I'm feeling blue or whenever something is bothering me, I turn to Violent J. "What would Violent J do?" is a question that I constantly ask myself. Some of Violent J's songs reflect the gaming style of Quake (the brutality of Quake).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp18xbosXzI
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Some of ICP's older shit is good.

Toy box is good shit, so is ...

-Well I'm heading down a southern trail I'm going chicken huntin chopping redneck chicken necks I ain't saying nothing to the hillbilly, stick my barrel in his eye.-

I just can't get into them now days. its all been down hill since The Great Milenko imo.

Although you lost me with the athlete part, they play sports?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      Although you lost me with the athlete part, they play sports?
      Actually, they do play sports. They take part in fighting sports. Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J know some grappling moves. They're also part-time actors.
      "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
      X