Random Quake Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Quake Pics

Quakers made in Brazil video logo from last year.

Some can replacement axe model that maybe CheapAlert made?

The old Hating logo. We styled xCTF to be like the Hating-style of play. Intertex is now like that as well.

Experimenting with making eSx clan replacement textures for maps in JoeQuake.

Some pic I made messing around with a photo editor and uploaded in the Singed image gallery in late 2003.

A pic of Woods first CTF texture pack assembled from last year.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

the meat and dairy aisle... Classic.

Comment

The can of drink model was actually made by Sajt, and was released last year during the QExpo. It doesn't have a full set of animations for hitting someone with it, but it does have a few fun ones...

And talking about fun pics...

16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
      16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Just shows you how much of a QUAKE NERD we all are.

Comment

You didn't hit people with the can, you shook it and then threw it, where it would explode on impact like a grenade. The longer you shook it, the more damage dealt, but if you shake it too long it explodes in your face. You could also drink from it which decreased damage capability (I think) but healed you a bit, each can had 4 sips

Comment

Working...
          X