Myg0t video in RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myg0t video in RL

So who does this noisy gamer remind you of? Unlike some people in this forum, I'm going to warn you that the hosting site is NSFW and the video itself has a lot of cursing.

Now Enjoy!

Btw, I hope you guys aren't like this <--- points at Monster

Good, but not as good as that "Who stole my Cloud Song?" video or whatever about Worlds of Warcraft.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

POST IT! I think I know what you're talking about but it was just a sound file

this one is also very good!

But it's a Clan Match!

Comment

I don't where it is. I never posted it the first time (on another board). I tried to Google for it and came up with blogs and stuff.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

that dude needs to be a metal singer

Comment

LMFAO ROFL! Yeah I've seen that before but it STILL cracks me up everytime I watch that. I'm not even that bad. But I do cuss at the computer alot.

Comment

Stole my fucking Cloud Song?!

http://wowseriousbusiness.ytmnd.com/

I just listened to this , its fucking hilarious! lolol
              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-06-2006, 05:42 PM.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

two words

fps doug

Comment

Finally got quicktime. Holy crap my ears hurt. This is the greatest example in the world on why Quake should not allow voice chat.

Comment

Quake needs voice chat, but only for me, so I dont have to spend time typing out my witty comments and can instead just say them. Because I lack the skills to just shoot people instead.

And that guy would NOT make a good metal singer.

BTW That is a very tame me when playing Doom3 (low framerate, hitscan enemies whos weapons go against the game logic result in creative cursing).
                    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Working...
                    X