Re-done Knigth skin [pwnedge]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-done Knigth skin [pwnedge]

Okey i made it from scracth again i guess i will release it this weekend needs some more work heres the preview:

tbh it looks way better then i anticipated

Beta version
    http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=8JI7LIRC
    Last edited by d1554573r; 12-12-2008, 01:38 PM.

whoa

lord of the rings?

Comment

It's a level 80 Quake Knight wearing the full Arena Set

Comment

up-date-tations?
        ?

Comment

Well i finished knight yesterday, hell knight aswell... I'll release them soon im about to start shambler, soldier and enforcer. Knight has glowy eyes and those blue spots normal map and gloss map done so he looks quite sweet, i just need to adjust normal map so he will look more natural witrh decent bumps.

Comment

Nice stuff.

/But I hope you also release the prior one too! He was cool in his own way
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

no problem btw hell knight is even more scary then this one also if someone knows texture that needs replacement or could be enhanced (from quake any expansion or painkeep) post it or pm to me I will be happy to remake it
              Last edited by d1554573r; 12-15-2008, 06:51 AM.

Comment

hell knight preview:

Comment

Looks like Megatron and he wants the All Spark
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                    Looks like Megatron and he wants the All Spark
                    ROFLMAO idd

Comment

looks like something straight out of Oblivion. i like it!

Comment

its face looks a bit like your avatar Death Knight

Comment

"no problem btw hell knight is even more scary then this one also if someone knows texture that needs replacement or could be enhanced (from quake any expansion or painkeep) post it or pm to me I will be happy to remake it"

shambler
                          ogre
                          wizard
                          rotfish
                          rottweiler
                          fiend
                          zombie

Comment

Okey guys time for public test please comment and submit your screenshots.

Pk3 contains hell knight and knight. They got 4 textures included: texture, normal map texture, gloss map texture and glow map,

Tested on DarkPlaces.

DOWNLOAD:
                            http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=HBTAU184

Comment

hmm shambler, im about to make one from scratch but i made preety decent enchanced version of morphed shambler for my own use i think i can share this one 2

http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=OYC11QEG

zombie needs a remake badly show me some concept arts or some zombies cuz i got no idea where to start with him i though bout using some real photos from ogrish or rotten but thats 2 hardcore isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                              X