Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talisa
    replied
    hehe nowadays im much more busy being creative and making all the things for second life for selling in my virtual store as well as doing commission-work constantly.
    which is just as much fun to me and a much better and more productive use of my time as i actually earn some money on my creations too

ive come to in general find gaming to be kind of a waste of my time & only occasionally do it when i wanna relax
    but 99% of the time i can think of so much things that are more productive that i'd rather be doing

besides, even back in the day i was always more busy modding & creating stuff for quake rather than actually playing it

Leave a comment:

• gdiddy62
    replied
    Not a bad little game to play actually. Thank you Talisa! Sorry to hear you are not gaming as much. Still much fun to be had!

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    yeah i hadnt ever heard of it either untill i saw the video come by in my subscription feed

then again, i dont really do any attempt to keep up-to-date on game news anymore nowadays as i rarely ever play videogames anymore

Leave a comment:

• Tea Monster
    replied
    I'd not heard of this. Cheers Talisa!

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    you're welcome ^_^

came across the vid from nostalgia nerd in my subscriptions and thought the footage he showed of looked cool

Leave a comment:

• webangel
    replied
    Nice hint!
    thank you talisa
    Last edited by webangel; 08-15-2021, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Thanks Talisa, that looks like it could be fun
    Kind regards
    Monty

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    started a topic Dread Templar - NEW QUAKE-LIKE GAME

Dread Templar - NEW QUAKE-LIKE GAME

new QUAKE-LIKE game by T19 games & 1C Entertainment, the same team that is behind Wrath - Aeon of Ruins

its available over on steam, now in early access:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...Dread_Templar/
    Last edited by talisa; 08-15-2021, 04:06 AM.
Working...
X