Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what efforts is that...respond to every possible message with sometimes useless non-sense?
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

No, those were his efforts, not mine.

Comment

He was an idiot anyway, he invited everyone on the site and made a thread about how people didn't accept his friend request. Then he does something beyond stupidity, replace everyone of his posts with a video of That Was Yesterday - Foreinger and says "It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...", lol too fucking hilarous.

Comment

Looking at the timestamps from some of those updates, its clear he spent a good few hours updating every one of his ~700 posts...

Comment

Yea,I used the "find all posts by ________" in his profiles,under stastics....

http://quakeone.com/members/player/ <--- :F
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
              I said everything that has to be said in a post... nothing is wrong with editing my posts... it's just a new form of expression.

And I didn't spent much time on editing 700 posts... my bots did that for me.

Also, like I told Yellow 5 long time ago, this web site (quakeone.com) is pretty easy hit to me to play with...

There is nothing much lost... just studying optionss for now... so get lost hehe!

P.S.

Try to remember... this post will last about 24 hours... cooool isn't!! Everybody should be happy but that will surprised me hehe!

It's undetermined how long you'll continue to deny your true destiny.....
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
                Try to remember... this post will last about 24 hours... cooool isn't!!
                Your post will last far longer than 24 hours, considering I have removed your "edit post" privileges.

This isn't "your site". This is a community site. As a community of people who care about Quake, the community at large decides the rules.

You are not outside the scope of the community. If you want to operate within it, you need to follow community norms and be respectful of the community we have all developed and treat our community with the respect that everyone else feels it should have.

If you want to disrespect Quake, that is fine. But you will not be doing it here.

My name is Baker. "Good? Bad?" ... I'm the guy with the gun. You can see it in my avatar if you care to question this responsibility I have been granted.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

This also entertains me.

Comment

Bygones are bygones and the past fades into the sunset.

And with that being said, this thread is closed and hopefully forgotten. Everyone makes mistakes, I sure do.

We all aren't who we were, but are who we are going to be. I myself believe QMark has an important role to play that none of can foresee at the moment.

This game is a game worth saving. Everyone gets involved in drama from time to time. But the measuring stick that matters is how much you care about the health of the game.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                    X