Garry's Mod Quake Models Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garry's Mod Quake Models Request

Hey Guys, I have a question for you all...

Recently, I've been playing many of my shelved games, and finally re-installed Garry's Mod. I went looking for models to mess around with, and I found a model pack containing Quake's Ogre, Grunt, Shambler and Player model here: Quake 1 Ragdolls Download!

Now here comes the question...

I love Quake and I like Garry's Mod quite a bit, and was wondering if I could combine the two a little more. I've really wanted to have the entire Quake cast in Garry's Mod, but haven't been able to find them

After that, I wanted to see if I could port the models myself, but I couldn't figure that out, so I gave up. I played Quake for a few hours after that to cheer myself up even though I wasn't that sad.

I got bored after, so I decided to ask this:
    Could somebody please port these models or atleast point me in the right direction of how to do it?

what you're asking for is non-trivial, at least if you want any reasonable quality. You'd basically need to fully reanimate the models (insert bones, weight verticies, animate bones, export to halflife's model format).
    its complicated on account of halflife requiring very different information for animating from quake.
    that's on top of the license issues, sorry.
    Some Game Thing

Comment

Well, atleast it was worth asking.

Comment

Working...
      X