Super Mario 64
    Paper Mario
    Mario Sunshine
    The Legend of Zelda
    The Legend of Zelda III A Link to the Past
    Link's awakening
    The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
    The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (Didn't like TP, haven't played SS)
    Wolfenstein 3D
    Time Splitters
    Time Splitters 2
    Time Splitters 3
    Mortal Kombat 4
    Duke Nukem 3D

Yeah, I steal games from family members, mostly my dad.
    God be with you Ireland...

Comment

hi5 tues, best list of all.

you listed every single of the best games ever made.

glad to see there's still teenagers too who do know what good games are and know all the golden classics
      and there's not only stupid kids who only know call of duty3 and crappy games like those,
      who give you a blank look if you say 'doom'
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

CoD sux so bad I can't even think of a word do describe how bad it is because no bad word will be good enough xD

And thank you =D

Comment

haha exactly! good girl.

finally a younger person who know what good games are

once a few months ago i talked with some 15year old kid who said he loved gaming and shooters,
          and the little fuck dared giving me a blank look when i mentioned doom and duke and serious sam.
          and all he knew was call of duty 3
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Fail.

If you don't know what DOOM is, at least! You don't know anything about shooters.

Final DOOM on Playstation and Goldeneye 007 was the first games in FPS i played. My first game I played was pacman and super mario bros on NES. Yeah, my parents were behind the times for me in 2006 7 and 8 and I'm bloody proud of it =D

Comment

awesome, lols

first games i ever played were games like pacman and frogger on an atari2600
              looked like shit and the sounds were crappy, but to me they looked amazing back then.

then first i played for years on a snes,
              and it wasnt untill i was 9 or so that we got our very first computer.

and i got enchanted by games like the very first prince of persia and ,doom, duke1+2 and such.
              my mums hated me playing those games, but i secretly played them anyway

still also one of the best games ever made imo, the first prince of persia
              both pc and snes versions are awesome. pc i love most cuz its the one i grew up with, but the snes version is great to cuz it expands the levels and adds new bosses and better graphics

i still remember all to well how amazed i was by how realistic the game looked back then, and how i was terrified by those big chopping blades cuz i used to think it looked incredibly real how the char got chopped in half back then

EDIT: skeleton fight.. fun fun. remember how i kept on getting my ass killed cuz i had no clue how to defeat it for long

Comment

omg i have the original version of that game on macintosh =D its black and white. Prince of Persia rocks =D

Comment

Working...
                X