Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BloodTC (Total conversion)

M210 Projects - BloodTC for EDuke32

this has pretty good of potential, and i like the features in this one.
    it also keeps to the original unlike Zblood (that was awful)
    you guys should download it, it's pretty good.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Wow actually kind of surprised. For what is completed in the levels, this is pretty close to the original Blood. High resolution gameplay @1080p without taxing DOSBOX emulation is a plus too. The monster AI isn't quite at Blood's feel, but it's still good.

I will be following this closely, though I am still pining for the source code release of Blood, whose IP seems to flop back and forth between companies buying out the rights and then going bankrupt. Jason Hall is trying to get it out but Atari going under complicated it big time.
    Last edited by DeadTenor; 04-07-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

have been following this TC for quite some time already myself, and downloading every update immediately.

always loved blood and its great to see someone make an authentic TC of it in the eduke32 engine, which supports everything thats needed for all the fancy stuff of blood like RoR and mechanics and such
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Yes Blood TC is an awesome project! I always enjoy new releases from M210®.
          What makes Blood unique is the actors voice and the insane usage of blood and gore
          The actors voice is what also helped Duke3D and Serious Sam to become as successful as they are. Shadow Warrior also tried it but failed somehow. Its humor ended in something that it should not.

Comment

I hope it gets the same treatment as Eduke32 with polymer, models, hd textures and more

Comment

If there is multiplayer for this mod, they should make a ctf/TF mod from this mod.
              A mod inside a mod.
              I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
              But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

@shambler
                nope, it cant even. as of now eduke32 doesnt support multiplayer sadly

they are working on re-implenting multiplayer again though currently afaik
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Well, if anyone wants to play Blood cooperative with me, send me a PM. I can run a DOSbox ipxnet simulator game of Blood One Whole Unit ver 1.21 (you must have same version). I can give you my server ip from there.
                  If you own blood OWU but unsure about how to run the multiplayer, check out this forum thread.
                  Last edited by DeadTenor; 02-26-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

About Shadow Warrior i like this game much too =)
                    Hexen:Edge of Chaos: News - my most awaiting game
                    Qtracker - for easy searching of Quake and HeXen II servers
                    HeXen II: All Source Ports List - i am collecting everything for HeXen II
                    HeXen II Files - under development
                    Me at Facebook - want play hexen2 multiplayer write me
                    hexen2 ftp
                    hexen2 maps, mods, addons, etc, torrent

Comment

For those following this work, there is a new version out now with more maps.
                      Last edited by DeadTenor; 07-14-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadTenor View Post
                        For those following this work, there is a new version out now with more maps.
                        thank you for the good news
                        the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Comment

Blood: RFS

Another project in very early stages, but could be cool if the project continues, is Blood: Remake from Scratch.
                            There's a playable alpha out there, but as most early unfinished alpha's go it's very bare bones. Give it a try.
                            32 bit
                            64 bit

Comment

Working...
                            X