We all agreed on that right?
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Rook, you're a bully. Give Trevor0402 and xBRYAN2000x's milk money back.

Comment

^&^^
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

R00k's mod broke once and he hit me for it...
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

He me..

and I really need to talk about it. Is this the support group?
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Planetnine
              Honestly this forum should be like 16 and up or older. I don't want to play big brother government but my 11 year old would not be allowed to type on internet forums or spend more than 30 minutes on a PC a day (not counting school work or research).

Obviously from the last 2 days of activity you can see the issues with having minors on the forums.

I am all about you guys staying and being part of the community. Obviously there is no way to enforce an age requirement and I highly doubt Solecord would do this. However, I would recommend to not ever act like you did in those previous posts. I am surprised no one banned you... as comedic as those posts were, it was still over the top and directed at r00k of all people. Disrespectful.

Opinions are opinions, like wrestling is gay and disagreements are going to happen on the forums. Flat out insulting, name calling, and obscenities are just not cool and especially for our small but respectable community. (rare troublemakers aside)

How would your parents react to reading what you wrote about rook and other members? You should probably think about that next time you let your "temper" get the better of you.

/parentoff

We're accustom to much worse from various corners of Q1. it was a bit harsh but after the 3rd or 4th instance of what r00k mentioned, like QView being hexedited to be someone else project, same with other instances.

It does get tiresome but younger people may not know the 411 of getting something modifying and rereleasing as their own without aforementioned previous possibly known author or source (I think Duke came from Terminator Skin pack) I might be wrong
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Phen, i actually made 'nextmap' for u afterwards

KATHOS!!!!!!!!!! I told you, like 1000 times send me your sisters cell #!
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Last edited by bluntz; 06-23-2013, 01:54 PM.
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                      Phen, i actually made 'nextmap' for u afterwards

KATHOS!!!!!!!!!! I told you, like 1000 times send me your sisters cell #!
                      Rook, she's mine. I already called dibbs sucka!

Comment

Posting works in a public forum will receive feedback. Some of it fair and valid, some of it cruel and some of it flattering.

A life learning experience is learning how to handle this. Should you find yourself interested in further modding, this becomes more and more the case. Imagine releasing a map or mod?

Really the problem isn't that you received criticism, but that you were surprised that you did.

Take what you learned from this experience and grow ... don't shy away from this life lesson about the "real world" -- that isn't going to be useful in the future unless your goal is to be a quitter --- and quitters can't be "winners" because winning is hard.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                          I told you, like 1000 times send me your sisters cell #!
                          Miky

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
                            Miky
                            quick, someone call the number and verify its Mark's Sister.
                            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                            X