Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spooky Blind Mission Packs 1+2 Stream (100% nightmare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky Blind Mission Packs 1+2 Stream (100% nightmare)

Hey everyone. Figured I'd drop a note that I'm going to play through both missions packs of Quake for the first time on stream tonight and tomorrow night. To make it extra spooky, I'm going to use Darkplaces to make it scary dark.

Unless I **** out (or a bug prevents it), I'm going for 100% nightmare completion and I'm not saving in the middle of a level. I've never played through the mission packs ever so I imagine there will be frustration in finding all the secrets or hidden monsters. It took me 30 minutes just to figure out how to enter nightmare mode in the second mission pack. That bloody 3rd button was hidden well.

I'll start the stream around 7pm PST both Thursday and Friday. You can watch it Here.

If anyone wants to race, feel free to send me a PM.

Big thanks to fellow canuck LambentHammerBurst (OoPpEe) for the plasma fix. I was wondering what the hell was on with that weapon

Here are some screenies of the mission packs

Ok so 100% completion is totally not possible in a blind run without taking an extra 10 hours searching around. Also this first mission pack was developed by trolls. I died to a lot to bullshit that just instantly kills you when given barely any warning. It's like they require you to save every 2 minutes.

Here are 2 of the many bullshit deaths:

Twitch

Twitch

Comment

rofl, actually the first Mission Packs of Quake1 is very frustrating to want to finish it without trying to die a lot. And even with those damn gremlins all over the place.

I will watch your video and see how they went! Oh, and today you will try finnish the second mission pack?

Very cool that your idea! Is always so much fun!

Comment

Actually I thought better and will only continue streaming once I land myself a job. Gotta set my priorities before funds get too low. Plus it's halloween. Gonna enjoy myself and not play a troll game

Comment

Working...
        X