Quake III stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake III stuff

In the vein of the previous post, some Quake III files. I want to clarify that I've never played Quake III, since, when it was at the height of its popularity, internet was still a luxury in my country, let alone one that could afford online gameplay. I keep it only for archiving and collecting purposes.
    1. Improvements - Some post-1.32c improvements for Quake III
    2. Maps - A lot of different maps. Definitely not the full set.
    3. Character Models - I'm sure there was a buttload for QIII, but here's a few.
    4. Misc Maps and Models - A mess of pk3 files. I never got the time check which one of them maps and which are models.
    5. Mods - Several mods for QIII. Including 2 for Single Player.
    6. QTest
    7. Engines - As far as I know, these are all that there are for QIII
    8. Tools - Tools for editing idTech engine games
    9. CD Zone 88 - PC Zone 88 coverdisc featuring some QIII content
    MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Interesting collection here and for Q2 as well! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

You most likely already know that if you're into Q3 custom maps, but there is an excellent archive complete with reviews and screenshots at Tig's great website ..::LvL - Quake 3 Arena Maps (Q3A Custom Maps).
      dfsp*spirit
      my FPS maps

Comment

@dfsp_spirit
        When I was collecting these, I heard that some DC exclusive levels were ported to the PC, and that website was the only place I could find it. But, since QIII offers only multiplayer gameplay (and I'm kind of running out of space on my cloud drive ) I don't plan to add too much QIII stuff, at least for now.
        MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

Working...
        X