Win 100$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win 100$

Ok, so I know this would be going in the "Events" section normally, but this is Quake Central, and this has everything to do with quake.

I am going to be hosting a 3-3 CAx Tournament. The specifics are not yet set, as to if I'm going to just have it on 1 map (the new dm3), or like a best of 5 for each match, and each clan picks 2 maps and the new dm3 will by default, be the tiebreaker. Anyways, the prize will be 100$, or rather, $33.33 per person and I'm keeping the extra penny!

Anyways, e-mail me your team of 3 and your clan name to [email protected] so I can start getting this setup.

Servers, etc, will be thought about in the near future as I know there are east/west/central players, and I'm sure winning money in quake 1 again will bring some definate teams.

Best of luck to you guys.
    uakene.com

is this a free roll where the 100$ come from .. how do i get it if i win or the 33$

Comment

dont f'n ask questions about where the $ is coming from moo, if you find $10 on the street do you go around asking everyone who owns the bill? no! you take it!! haha
      and as for the tourny, their better be a JohnRocker award for Best Overall Player. the JR-BOP award. doesnt have to be from the winning team, just the best overall player and if i play of course the award will be given to me...

Comment

The $100 came from Fuzznut's wallet during the tu confusion.

Comment

Good idea, sad to see it only get 2 followup replies. Lazy fucking quake players.

Comment

I replied to his e-mail....

Comment

Stung, I wouldn't say lazy, probably not interested as it doesn't feel formal enough. I would be whole lot more interested in this type of stuff if it had its own entity besides a forum thread.

It just makes it feel like "Hey lets go do something!" and doesn't feel like its really leading to something new, just a hiccup in the timespan of Quake1.

P.S Good luck on running that tournament Frenzy. I probly wont be signing up as I prefer to play for fun instead of money
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
              X