Quake Radio 4/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
    i dont really care about Clan Arena anymore, and thats pretty much all that anyone plays now.
    It helps to have quakers on your IM list and you just IM them to join you at any server.

Comment

i have a few of you on my lists, but i dont think many, if any, of you play vanilla DM, Runequake or CTF (my favorites). C*S, you seem to be all about Rocket Arena, which i dont even have downloaded, otherwise id probably play witcha once or twice a week.

another thing is that things are starting to get very very advanced, technologically speaking. darkplaces, for example, is probably the most widely used engine amongst the more popular players today. due to a really crappy machine, Darkplaces wont even launch for me, so im stuck using Qrack at best, but most commonly Proquake. I would have absolutely loved to test out C*S's and Zops supermod that they launched a few months back, but since it ran on a Darkplaces server, i couldn't. sadness since i cant use Darkplaces or Q10Y whenever the hell it comes out, i feel slightly left out.

Comment

i have a few of you on my lists, but i dont think many, if any, of you play vanilla DM, Runequake or CTF (my favorites). C*S, you seem to be all about Rocket Arena, which i dont even have downloaded, otherwise id probably play witcha once or twice a week.
        I'm into Rocket Arena, CAx, CRMOD, Vanilla DM (I might be the biggest supporter of Vanilla DM in this forum), coop mods, crctf, etc. I rarely IM you to join a server because you're always on mobile so I assume that you're unable to play If you want to get back into my quake spam list, let me know

Another player who has yet to play any Quake is Gregory >_< GODDAMN HIPPIE!

I would have absolutely loved to test out C*S's and Zops supermod that they launched a few months back, but since it ran on a Darkplaces server, i couldn't. sadness since i cant use Darkplaces or Q10Y whenever the hell it comes out, i feel slightly left out.
        I'm always thinking of alternatives I'll keep you posted.

Comment

AIM doesnt work on my computer anymore. cant really explain that one. eh....more often than not, when people IM me on my phone, im usually at work :/ cant explain that one either. i got a new PSP recently, so im gonna see if i can port Quake to it. that should prove interesting

Comment

That has already been done, but no harm in doing it again (and better) if you're motivated I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X