Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rage, why the hell do people play there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive imported q3a maps to q1 and thos are the most played maps i just need a server for them so if u like the maps(ask me for a pic) and have a server hit me up for them :d

Comment

What ported Quake 3 maps do you have?

The ones that look like a direct Quake 3 conversion that are running on Rage or Dredd are that QTEST2 map (the space map), Q3DM6, Cleaver and there might be 1 or 2 more. There was one with some clip somewhere annoying we didn't include, it was like Q3DM17 or something.

Do you know of any others? Most of the Q3 maps seem to play well in CA.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'm interested in Q3 maps for Q1
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I remember playing 2 ZTN maps in Q3, both of which I liked. 1 was the remake of Q1's ztndm3 and the other 1's name I don't remember but I liked it even more. I'd love having that for Q1, I'd thing it would play nicely in CA.
          It's always a good day when you get laid...

Comment

i have the final map "the very end of you" and q3dm6 i think this one is already being ran on ca

Comment

Could you post links to it? I'm interested in updating Dredd's map pack to reflect some new fresh architecture once Rage gets done once/if Rage updates its map pack (not like it needs to).

Eventually the maps on Dredd will be refined in to a streamlines list.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Comment

i havent even posted them on the net yet
                i have been playing around with them like buttons how launch pads work ect because the way rage has it is its a wind tunnel and u can go flying out of control with that so i want to make a better way of moving w/o teliporting

Comment

Different strokes or different folks I guess.

Personally I have no need to go to Rage except if i want to pull some people from there to get a game goin on Dredd..after all Rage is just a newbie server for pickup games

Dredds already getting a playerbase however. so Rage inst needed.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Comment

careful phenom....you're on the edge of getting banned from rage. say rage once more and youre finished!!! muwahahah

Comment

Dude I have been saying for at LEAST 6 months now that rage is garbage, and NOW you all hop on the bandwagon? Get the fuck out. Insulting rage is my niche, I'll let all of you other scrubs bash on the other shitty servers like shmack and dredd.

Comment

Working...
                      X