No announcement yet.

Thanks everyone who makes ca possible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yawn. You're not saying anything that you haven't already said. Keep holding on to that fleeting moment of when you were kicked. Dream about it at night and shit.. how little ol' sunshine terrorized your quake experience. Notice that I said logs proved you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
      Conveniently enough, these posts have only begun since you and yellow became admins.
      Correction: Conveniently enough, these posts have only begun -since it was noticed- that you and yellow became admins.
      SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
      [email protected]
      AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Im done with the gayness of the forums. I'm going to run and admin the server, from the server. These forums are nothing but stupid comments, on stupid threads, thrown back and forth to help get nothing nowhere.
        SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
        [email protected]
        AIM - EMHof1

Comment

I have no more comments about anything. In saying this, I know that ramp and omi will get together and maybe with combined iq's be able to post some intelligent HATE material for us. It's not fair to be blowing this shit up with this bs. Dread's right. These forums are about retarded for this. I'm sure this opens me up for attack with no rebuttal. I don't really care though. I have better things to do. Besides.. I've stomped on you guys enough.

<3 SUNSHINE

Comment

Speaknow was 100% better when it was just Dreadful as the admin.
            uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by SUNSHINE View Post
              yawn. You're not saying anything that you haven't already said. Keep holding on to that fleeting moment of when you were kicked. Dream about it at night and shit.. how little ol' sunshine terrorized your quake experience. Notice that I said logs proved you wrong.
              terrorized my quake? you made a comment about me, so i rebutted
              don't be ignorant..

You've always been an addict of one thing or another..

I think you need some fresh air..

Comment

That quote by Sunshine proves just how mature this chosen admin is, which doesn't say anything positive about how the server is being ran. To sit there and taunt a player about how YOU "admin'd" him at the server is ridiculous. One of the worst showcases of being an admin I've ever seen. I can see why people have issues at Speaknow. As I said, Speaknow was 100% better when it was just Dread as admin.
                uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                X