Cali servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali servers

Any cali crmod servers anywhere? kitty1?

Not that I know of, but az1.suroot.com:26001 is in Phoenix.

Runs ProQuake-cheatfree mode
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

alas, kitty1 has been down for quite sometime. there was a cali server up and running somewhere around a year ago. It was fmt1.suroot.com:26001. It was operated by the same guy who has all the other suroot servers. Connect to any of the existing suroot servers and you'll see a couple of emails, you could ask them what happend to fmt1 (based in fremont, ca near oakland) and maybe they'll put it back up again. Unfortunately not many of the existing crmod servers get much play as it is.

Incidentally, I was a regular at kitty1 back in the day (fall 96-spring 9. Definitely my favorite server, loved those stanford guys.

Comment

yeah i remember kitty1.stanford.edu

way back in the days that was my main dm server to play on...

Turtlevan use to play there too back in the day.

Comment

vanguard.deepwest.com:26000

I had Rasta put up a server in Sacramento, CA

Comment

i will go check it out.

Comment

I remember kitt1 also, that was one of my main servers along with quake.hating.com

Comment

Working...
              X