No announcement yet.

Poll: Do I cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

odd, he had sent me my first dm3 that was hacked, remember the vis'd walls perhaps he was just passing it along
    uakene.com

Comment

roffle.

roffle. wtf. theres a hacked dm3 map with see thru walls? I remember you could hack maps for vised water back in the day. I remember using a textureless dm3 map at one point for better fps. Hmmm.. a dm3.bsp with no walls. BOLOGNA! Haven't seen it.. therefore, couldn't have sent it. I'd never let my internet connection come in contact with yours anyhow.. EW!

Comment

I do have an extensive inventory of cheats though. pak2's, opengl files with instructions on how to by pass server detection... one for see-thru walls.. and one for something I don't know. Your brother(skillet) sent me those. Who was kicked from AL! for cheating.. and who also lived in same house with you at the time and used your computer a lot.. because his was "crappy". lol I have demos somewhere from scrims of him telling me "I'm cheating because they're cheating!" Again.. he played on your pc a lot. I have .exes with all sorts of gay options. Auto aim and assist bots that you can toggle in quake. Some of which have such stupid ass complex menus, I don't understand why ppl would go through the trouble of using them. Hrmm.. Would have to hook up some externals and could probably list a lot more. Don't have one of a DM3 map with see through walls. Must have been left out of the loop on that one. All of these.. I've given, told about, or offered to R00k, bam, visine, avalanche, dreadful, and yellow5. I demo ppl I suspect of cheating.. and I also have given tons of demos to some of those ppl. Why those ppl? They play some sort of administrative role in quake. Why? Figure it out. PLEASE DON'T STOP SENDING ME YOUR CHEATS BECAUSE I'M A QUAKE NARQ!

Comment

Yes, Skillet did cheat, a lot And yes, all of his cheats were on my computer, you got that right! But, as far as myself, I wasn't a cheater, and Skillet will inform you as such. He will also tell you how much I reamed his ass for cheating
          uakene.com

Comment

This thread is turning into the 8Mile of Quake.
            SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
            [email protected]
            AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Working...
            X